Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Texas Fires Warning Shot! They're Taking Their Gold Back - Retired US Navy SEAL Sends Dire Warning To Military And Govt Employees: 'They Will Kill You'

13 posts in this topic

They shouldn't have any problem returning it because Bernanke said gold isn't money anyway. 

Wow, now that's unprecedented!
Go get'um Governor Abbot!

CSB, that was a really great find!

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

Wow. Go Texas. :cheer:

Now why isn't Abbott ruining for president? 
I'm really starting to like that guy.

Wow. Go Texas. :cheer:

Now why isn't Abbott ruining for president? 
I'm really starting to like that guy.

​He better make sure he's got all the boys around him at all times, or these
other @uckers may try an do him in!

​He better make sure he's got all the boys around him at all times, or theseother @uckers may try an do him in!

​Yeah, they can't have people with America's best interest holding office.
That could undermine many, many years of hard work they put in setting us up for destruction.

Lucy

You are so right. Sounds like it time to move to Texas. Anybody that stands up to these useless pieces of crap zio trash filth is A1 in my book.

Lucy

You are so right. Sounds like it time to move to Texas. Anybody that stands up to these useless pieces of crap zio trash filth is A1 in my book.

​I've never been to Texas but I agree.
It's looking the place to be if you want to be on the front line.

I used to live in TX, maybe I should have stayed there. This blue state I'm in now gives me the blues.

I used to live in TX, maybe I should have stayed there. This blue state I'm in now gives me the blues.

​​What took you so long finding your way here?

​​What took you so long finding your way here?

Well, I found the new site fairly quickly, within a week or so of the first one going down. I lurked for a while, here and some other places. I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue my online presence or not, here or elsewhere because most of what I have to say is already plastered in a few other places on the net and I saw that the truth about wwII was gaining traction in many places as well as some other truths I am passionate about.

Truth be told, I think I found the bottom of the rabbit hole already and there aren't many more lines of thought for me to explore for my own personal growth and I was uncertain if it is worth the hassle of dealing with the shills and trolls distorting my words,  setting up the strawman, and of course presenting me with a cold dish of red herring. Not to mention the relentless insults that ensue when I am presenting new information to some people.

Now I am starting to type a paper so I'll just sum it up with this: I decided that I would continue to try to influence people if I can and I will primarily do it here because I can pretty much relate to most of the personalities here but I am also not in a preaching to the quire kind of situation here either.

Thanx for asking. :)

By the way I have perused some of your threads while lurking and as usual I don't necessarily agree with your assertions but I do find them to be interesting food for thought.

Planting seeds for new growth!

Glad you've decided to continue posting! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.