Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

Andrew Bosiago time traveler

28 posts in this topic

Technically it's not really time travel at all. It's really called dimension travel,
and there is no such thing as time in any real dimension. You are fooled into
believing that time exists because you see the four season, rot, decay, growth,
darkness and light, and along with aging.

In spite of believing these things are real, and in a certain sense they are, but 
just as solid matter seems to both look and feel solid when in fact its 99.99%
empty and hollow space, nothing is ever as it seems.

And thanks for giving me a red rep for my reply. That made lots of sense!

Edited by Cryptic Mole
edit to add
1 person likes this

No, time travel and dimension travel are two different things, I've done both. This dimension is just a projection of the 4th dimension. To understand, you have to hook up with your 4th dimension self. Note, your 4th dimension self is probably as ignorant of you, as vice versa. Note 2, This is not your soul, which is something quite different

I'll ask you things like are u a branch of the military industrial complex,  and you'll say no. My response will be that if not, than you are not, and have never been involved with time/dimension travel.

Even corporate TD travel goes thru the military industrial complex.  No one else has this technology. Corps pay big money to us their equipment,  and which by the way, is completely supervised!

Cyclotronic Matter Splicer. Remember that name if you're still alive is 48 years!

And just so you know, I don't claim to be a time traveler because I'm certainly not, but I know what I'm talking about when it comes to this subject! 

You've failed right from the start by not knowing what we've already known for eons, and that is that both time and dimension travel are the same thing! 

You've failed right from the start by not knowing what we've already known for eons, and that is that both time and dimension travel are the same thing! 

The above post was me, cm. I'm on my mobile.

I know these things because I do them myself Nothing to do with the military, or 'remote viewers', or , 'no one else has this technology'.

You should not have dependence on the words and scriptures. Just because you read someting somewhere doesn't make it true.

Please don't even try to insult my intelligence here about you being a time traveler. Lol. And as far as my scriptural beliefs are concerned,  they have absolutely nothing at all to do witb any of this. If scripture just so happens to confirm, so be it. I don't base what I know on any scripture.

Road, don't get me wrong. I always like the things you post. I just don't like this thread
because I know you're BS'in everyone about time travel. Remember, you can't fool the
master at and in his own domain! It's a subject I know and fully understand!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.