Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

Now that they've given spoilers for 'Wayward Pines'

10 posts in this topic

My first question is: If now its the year 4028, why haven't humans invented the flying saucer yet?

I've never even heard of it?

​Me either. But I might give it a few episodes. Sounds like my kind of thing

Storyline

Secret Service agent Ethan Burke arrives in the bucolic town of Wayward Pines, ID, on a mission to find two missing federal agents. But instead of answers, Ethan's investigation only turns up more questions. What's wrong with Wayward Pines? Each step closer to the truth takes Ethan further from the life he knew, from the husband and father he was, until he must face the terrifying reality that he may never get out of Wayward Pines alive.Written by Fox

1 person likes this

Next Episode is June 25, I'll reluctantly record it, but, especially after reading the book, I'll bet this thing doesn't go beyond the first

season

Next Episode is June 25, I'll reluctantly record it, but, especially after reading the book, I'll bet this thing doesn't go beyond the first

season

​How does that work? Do you have a big sulky expression on your face and let out a loud awww man, when you hit record lol. 

My Question is why do conspiracy  theorists watch Hollywood in the first place if  most of you dislike the Jews and  Hollywood is ran by the jews

Edited by brokugeta

My Question is why do conspiracy  theorists watch Hollywood in the first place if  most of you dislike the Jews and  Hollywood is ran by the jews

​'cause not all of us have huge sticks up our butts?

As for me, I've got nothing against Jews. Zionists yes, Jews no.

Guess that'll get me some red arrows. Boohoo.

Lily says:

On 6/15/2015, 7:00:51, roadtoad2 said:

season

​How does that work? Do you have a big sulky expression on your face and let out a loud awww man, when you hit record lol. 

No, even tho we had no TV on the reservation in the 50s, I've seen some of the old series , since.

The idea is that several hundred good series have been cancelled in all that time, Mostly because not enough watchers actually understand a certain series. In fact. a couple of years ago, 55 series were cancelled on the same year.

I just don't think very many TV watchers are going to understand Wayward Pines, that's all.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.