Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

ASTEROID EXCLUSIVE: NASA warns of TOWER BLOCK-sized asteroid heading Earth's way TODAY

13 posts in this topic

FOUR huge asteroids, including one the size of an eight-storey tower block, that each could destroy a city or WORSE are set to brush past the Earth over the next WEEK.

NASA is monitoring the "close Earth" flybys as just a small deviation in their orbit could see them on a collission course with the planet.

The first, expected to pass by on Friday is a 110-metre long space rock that the US space agency has been aware of since 2007.

NASA experts say anything from 150-metres in length upwards would have the potential to cause global devastation should it land in the sea, by causing tsunamis, or on dry land.

Scientists this week moved to quell growing fears that a monster asteroid will crash into our planet destroying humanity in late September, after conspiracy theorists' claims went viral online.

But www.express.co.uk can reveal they will also monitor three jumbo jet-sized asteroids of between 33 and 46 metres, which will also pass near to our planet on Saturday, Wednesday and Thursday respectively

An asteroid of around that size hitting the earth would not lead to the end of world, but if it struck in a populated area it could cause horrific local destruction, death and injury.

The last similar sized asteroid to strike land was the 1908 Tunguska Event which saw a 50-metre lump of extraterrestrial rock crash into Siberia.

It flattened around 80 million trees and sent a shock wave across Russia measuring five on the Richter scale.

The event is held by scientists as a benchmark for the catastrophic consequence of an asteroid impact with earth.

<snip>

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/583261/ASTEROID-DOOM-EXCLUSIVE-BUS-sized-space-rock-heading-Earth-s-way-TODAY

1 person likes this

The age of Communism
The age of Terrorism
The age of the Asteroid
The age of the Alien

1 person likes this

I've been looking and can't find anything anywhere else on this story.

It's a fear tactic to distract from...............?
While you're looking over here, something
else is happening over there. Works every
time. Sars, birdflu, ebola, and all of which
I called bullshit even when everyone was
telling me I was wrong! Well in their eyes,
I'll be wrong again, but I'm sure I'm right!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Is this a distraction and obozo is going to drop a nuclear missile on Russia.

The Asteroid we need to keep an eye on is HM10 due to make its closest approach on 7/7 (no need to watch the entire video...you will get the idea of whats to come in the first minute of the video)

The Asteroid we need to keep an eye on is HM10 due to make its closest approach on 7/7 (no need to watch the entire video...you will get the idea of whats to come in the first minute of the video)

:ohmy:

@Cinnamon

The Tunguska event didn't crash into Siberia... It (inexplicably) exploded in the upper atmosphere.

"The explosion occurred at an altitude of 5–10 kilometres (3–6 mi) at 60.886°N, 101.894°E. It is classified as an impact event even though the object is believed to have burst in the air rather than hit the surface"

"1000 times greater then Hiroshima"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event

What makes Tunguska an inexplicable event is that even though we have science that explains how a comet/asteroid COULD explode in our atmosphere, there should still be fragments left large enough to leave impact craters. None were found. There is a hypothesis that Lake Cheko was formed due to a one meter long fragment surviving the blast, although you'd think that if one meter object could have survived a 1000 Hiroshima sized blast, others would have as well and left similar impact craters elsewhere. Bringing the argument full circle... The blast vaporized the damn thing leaving others to speculate it was purposely destroyed by some sort of energy weapon.

We need only look to Chelyabinsk footage to see some oddities with it's explosion...

Edited by CalmShock

The age of Communism
The age of Terrorism
The age of the Asteroid
The age of the Alien

​agreed, if I may ask tho what were the four previous ages? before communism 

the age of exploration

the age of electricity

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.