Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Can people who make an account on here delete it WHENEVER they want?

4 posts in this topic

Not that I'll be doing that anytime soon (because the admin is a control freak and I don't support that), but just so others who MAY have been thinking of making an account on here know. 

On Doom Junkie you had to request that your account be deleted, you couldn't do it yourself like you can on GLP. 

So what's the deal with COP?

Not that I'll be doing that anytime soon (because the admin is a control freak and I don't support that), but just so others who MAY have been thinking of making an account on here know. 

On Doom Junkie you had to request that your account be deleted, you couldn't do it yourself like you can on GLP. 

So what's the deal with COP?

​Hi Control Freak Here!

You also have to request deletion here too, This is because 1: Its not built in and i have not got round to it yet. 2: People get butthurt and throw hissy fits every so often and ask for a deletion, they then regret it. This is why i have a 24 hour window after they request a deletion to confirm it.

You should really sign up, Spend some time with us. You think us bad but we are decent people.

Edited by Ukshep
2 people like this

​Hi Control Freak Here!

You also have to request deletion here too, This is because 1: Its not built in and i have not got round to it yet. 2: People get butthurt and throw hissy fits every so often and ask for a deletion, they then regret it. This is why i have a 24 hour window after they request a deletion to confirm it.

You should really sign up, Spend some time with us. You think us bad but we are decent people.

​Thank you for answering the question.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.