Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Israel razes Palestinian land in Wadi Fuqeen to prepare for new Jewish squatters project

8 posts in this topic

1th June 2015   Palestine, QuickPress

Nureddin Sabir, Editor, Redress Information & Analysis, writes:

The Israeli Wehrmacht on 11 June razed Palestinian-owned agricultural land in the village of Wadi Fuqeen, west of Bethlehem, to pave the way for an expansion of nearby Jewish squatter colonies, the Palestinian news agency WAFA reports.

According to the head of the village council, Ahmad Sokar, Israeli Wehrmacht troops, accompanied by bulldozers, arrived in the early morning of 11 June and razed nearly five acres of land located between the illegal Jewish squatter colonies of Beitar Illit and Tzur Hadassah.

<snip>

http://www.redressonline.com/2015/06/israel-razes-palestinian-land-in-wadi-fuqeen-to-prepare-for-new-jewish-squatters-project/

This is what the nwo wants for me and you!

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is one of the world's major sources of instability. Americans are directly connected to this conflict, and increasingly imperiled by its devastation.

It is the goal of If Americans Knew to provide full and accurate information on this critical issue, and on our power – and duty – to bring a resolution.

http://ifamericansknew.org/

I'd like to see what watermelon would have to say about this.

​This is just a minor thing compared to the rest of what has been done in Palestine. Check out that other link I put up if you want a more complete picture of the devastation over time. This situation puts us in more danger than just about anything going on out there right now.

Palestine is still and always will be THE ISSUE.

http://johnpilger.com/videos/palestine-is-still-the-issue

Edited by Cinnamon

I agree that t is THE issue, and THE issue that the occupied territory APARTHEID regime as usual is causing all the problems. They are an illegitimate army of occupation and have zero claim to land. This is exactly what they have planned here too with all Christians. Make no mistake its a jew world order so even worse and more vile.

Yeah its too bad the pals dont have the weapons to defend themselves on par with the weapons the jews have. I bet it would mean the end of israel in less than a week. They are the worst  kind of cowards in all of history. Its disgusting America is associated with israel,

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.