Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Warning: Something Big is Going to Happen

23 posts in this topic

Often times in order to learn what is really going on in the world we must read between the lines of what the media will unveil to us. This is a collection of news from around the world in connection to the military trainings of some nations.

I would like to clarify that although countries hold military exercises every year I am emphasizing on how these exercises are now the largest, with the most countries working together, in unfamiliar territories, and sometimes they even happen by surprise.

<snip>

http://investmentwatchblog.com/warning-something-big-is-going-to-happen/

Training events everywhere!

Please watch the video at link. It goes over many drills by many countries.

You said on other forums / posts that once military movements began it was time to get out of cities , bug out etc... CM you said on prior forums/postings that once military movements began it was time to bug out of cities , etc. Is this the sign aka Jade Helm or will it be more localized movements . Thanks CM. 

You said on other forums / posts that once military movements began it was time to get out of cities , bug out etc... CM you said on prior forums/postings that once military movements began it was time to bug out of cities , etc. Is this the sign aka Jade Helm or will it be more localized movements . Thanks CM. 

​It will be more localized, but since these jade helm drills are placed already
is some places, and though on hold for now, that will make it a bit tougher to
pick up on those clues once everything get started.

Just keep it simple and go with it the way I said on the other forums. When
they begin movements, and locations have become obvious where they will
station themselves, that will be your cue to get a move on. Best guess, you'll
have 1-3 hours, but maybe a bit more. It will vary from location to location, city,
suburbs, out in the country... etc...

edit to add: I'm not too sure I said to get out of the cities, but I did say to go get
your children out of school, and get home as fast as you can. In other words,
get off the streets. That's not where you'll want to be when it all goes down!
Better to be as snug as a bug in a rug in your own home.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Something big is surely on its way. The only question is when? 

http://www.tomdispatch.com/post/176007/tomgram%3A_alfred_mccoy%2C_washington's_great_game_and_why_it_'s_failing_?#more

In May, Beijing escalated its claim to exclusive control over the South China Sea, expanding Longpo Naval Base on Hainan Island for the region's first nuclear submarine facility, accelerating its dredging to create three new atolls that could become military airfields in the disputed Spratley Islands, and formally warning off U.S. Navy overflights. By building the infrastructure for military bases in the South China and Arabian seas, Beijing is forging the future capacity to surgically and strategically impair U.S. military containment. 

At the same time, Beijing is developing plans to challenge Washington’s dominion over space and cyberspace.  It expects, for instance, to complete its own global satellite system by 2020, offering the first challenge to Washington’s dominion over space since the U.S. launched its system of 26 defense communication satellites back in 1967. Simultaneously, Beijing isbuilding a formidable capacity for cyber warfare.

In a decade or two, should the need arise, China will be ready to surgically slice through Washington’s continental encirclement at a few strategic points without having to confront the full global might of the U.S. military, potentially rendering the vast American armada of carriers, cruisers, drones, fighters, and submarines redundant.

Lacking the geopolitical vision of Mackinder and his generation of British imperialists, America’s current leadership has failed to grasp the significance of a radical global change underway inside the Eurasian land mass. If China succeeds in linking its rising industries to the vast natural resources of the Eurasian heartland, then quite possibly, as Sir Halford Mackinder predicted on that cold London night in 1904, “the empire of the world would be in sight.”

Protest targets military exercise

http://homernews.com/homer-news/local-news/2015-06-11/protest-targets-military-exercise

About 100 people on land and sea last Friday afternoon protested the upcoming Northern Edge 2015, a joint military exercise running June 15-26 in the Gulf of Alaska. A flotilla of about a dozen boats from big seiners to a man in a kayak cruised off the Homer Spit while an enthusiastic group on shore waved banners and flags at the Seafarers Memorial.

Some banners first saw use during protests in 1989 against the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill, said artist Mavis Muller, who spoke at the rally. One sign hung on a boat read “Alaskans Still Fighting for the Earth,” a banner made from filter fabric used in jury-rigged oil boom in Mud Bay during the spill.

“This fight is ongoing, seemingly without end, but Alaskans are committed,” Muller said in a press release. “We’re still fighting for the protection of all the water bodies that connect us as communities and as a small world.”

Northern Edge is a joint military operation hosted by the Alaskan Command, Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson, with active Pacific Coast duty and reserve units from the Air National Guard, U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Marines and U.S. Navy. Northern Edge includes three U.S. Navy destroyers, one Navy submarine and 200 aircraft from various services. An aircraft carrier that was in previous exercises won’t be here this year, and the exercise is smaller than in previous years, said Capt. Anastasia Wasem, Alaskan Command Public Affairs director. The exercise is the same size as planned last year and has not been scaled back, she said.

<snip>

​It will be more localized, but since these jade helm drills are placed alreadyis some places, and though on hold for now, that will make it a bit tougher to

have 1-3 hours, but maybe a bit more. It will vary from location to location, city,

edit to add: I'm not too sure I said to get out of the cities, but I did say to go get

​Right , you said get the kids and get home. Thanks for the information you share. It is appreciated. 

​It will be more localized, but since these jade helm drills are placed alreadyis some places, and though on hold for now, that will make it a bit tougher to

I plan on joining/starting up militia, I would suggest you joining/making a private militia between you, your family and your close friends. 18 to 65, EVERYONE is militia, they have to fight, also I would love to see some Vietnam Veterans bang it out on the battlefield. - =D 

I plan on joining/starting up militia, I would suggest you joining/making a private militia between you, your family and your close friends. 18 to 65, EVERYONE is militia, they have to fight, also I would love to see some Vietnam Veterans bang it out on the battlefield. - =D 

​I agree, but I'm not gonna speak about that here. That's all private shit, and should be
dealt with as such. After all, there are prying eyes everywhere! Maybe even some you
trust!

​I agree, but I'm not gonna speak about that here. That's all private shit, and should bedealt with as such. After all, there are prying eyes everywhere! Maybe even some you
trust!

​Yeah don't say anything, just telling you guys the way a Green Beret said it (don't know him personally). He said going to blare this song over the loud speaker to let all the Vets know its time to put the combat boots on.

​Yeah don't say anything, just telling you guys the way a Green Beret said it (don't know him personally). He said going to blare this song over the loud speaker to let all the Vets know its time to put the combat boots on.

​Semper Fidelis...

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

I have close family living in McKinney. And I have family members in the Army. Sorry, but I'm a bit selfish when it comes to loved ones in the crosshairs.

Don't we all have an interest in the business of -- ? whatever this is. Not enough people are awake enough to see what's going on. I wonder how many "journalists" have a clue. Probably a lot. Where will they stand when push comes to shove? It seems a bit early for the real fireworks. I put my 2 cents on July. Any takers?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.