Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnonG

Putin Long Dead Says Ex-Wife (Video)

3 posts in this topic

(N.Morgan) The mystery swirling around Vladimir Putin has just gotten stranger.

According to Putin’s ex wife, former First Lady of Russia Lyudmila Putina, Putin has been long dead and she refused to cooperate with Power Elite in this ruse.

She claims that Putin’s assassination had been in the works and was a well plotted out plan.

Putina also claims her and her daughter were threatened with death if they didn’t play along.

Translation of German article:

A German newspaper ie Welt published a sensational interview with former First Lady of Russia Lyudmila Putina.

My husband, unfortunately, have long been dead.

I have to admit it publicly, because I could no longer see what is happening on his behalf.

It’s terrible people.

They did not stop at nothing.

More with Video and Links http://right.is/politics/2015/06/putin-long-dead-says-ex-wife-video-28638.html

Even if  so. he was so far ahead of the western leaders it will be a year until they catch up. Their policies are far better than the warmongering and destructive polices we have been provided with by another nation.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.