Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Family Member Post on Facebook Plane Exploded in the Sky Over Edinboro PA

9 posts in this topic

A family member just posted they saw a plane explode in the sky and fall to the ground
just miles from their home. That's all I have. Happened about 40 minutes ago. Posted on
facebook. Location, Edinboro PA.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

CM can you confirm or deny a rumor of thousands of people missing out of Flint and Detroit , Michigan in recent days. Loaded onto a train and taken to destination unknown. Need reply asap .  

CM can you confirm or deny a rumor of thousands of people missing out of Flint and Detroit , Michigan in recent days. Loaded onto a train and taken to destination unknown. Need reply asap .  

​No, I have not heard anything about that, but there is a rumor going around the internet that
there are trains/boxcars set up with restraints for people. I cannot confirm or deny any of that
though. The internet is full of false information even more these days which tell me something
is close to happening!

What are you suspecting from what you've written? Is there anything more?

Thanks for the heads up CM - please let us know if you get any more information!

Just some rumors flying around CM . It's seems like exercises are going on in Michigan using actors being loaded onto train cars . Some people were worried that real prisoners were in the mix. 

Just found out that no one actually knows what happened. It wasn't even on their
local news reports. That's what the commenters were saying on their facebook page,
but that makes no sense, or does it? I guess we'll just leave this thread right there!

Unsolved!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.