Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lilly

Is this real or set up?

16 posts in this topic

That's a spoof!  Some folks will sign anything.

Think about it, if this was a true government thing would they send a guy who is not all that well spoken in a T-shirt?

I know the petition is a spoof. I'm wondering if the responders are a set up or if they are really that insane.

He's done a whole bunch of these fake petition vids. If these are real then they are the scariest thing I think I've ever seen. I'm just gobsmacked.

In one people are signing for mandatory euthanasia - jeeeeeeeeezus.

1 person likes this

LOL I recall one about geography and the answers were shocking,  Wait... let me search for it...

I know the petition is a spoof. I'm wondering if the responders are a set up or if they are really that insane.

He's done a whole bunch of these fake petition vids. If these are real then they are the scariest thing I think I've ever seen. I'm just gobsmacked.

In one people are signing for mandatory euthanasia - jeeeeeeeeezus.

​Sadly, a lot of people are so uninformed and lacking any real sense of empathy and compassion that they will 'be for' almost anything if it sounds like it "might be good them".  That's exactly how the U.S. gov gets away with what they do.  The majority of the population don't tell them to stop it, and why? ...because they (the majority of people) are utterly clueless and lack empathy; not that I entirely "blame them", since they are given 'the mushroom treatment' (kept in the dark and fed shit) by their overlords, yet they can step out of it and take responsibility for not knowing.  Everything is a choice.

​Sadly, a lot of people are so uninformed and lacking any real sense of empathy and compassion that they will 'be for' almost anything if it sounds like it "might be good them".  That's exactly how the U.S. gov gets away with what they do.  The majority of the population don't tell them to stop it, and why? ...because they (the majority of people) are utterly clueless and lack empathy; not that I entirely "blame them", since they are given 'the mushroom treatment' (kept in the dark and fed shit) by their overlords, yet they can step out of it and take responsibility for not knowing.  Everything is a choice.

​I think you're onto something there. Empathy is very much on the decline.

We as a people are conditioned by media amongst other things. Not only is empathy replaced by apathy in many cases, we have lost compassion.  We are lacking honestly, reliability and trust and as a consequence integrity. 

1 person likes this

Looked like to me that those who did sign it, maybe couldn't even read it! Lol.
It was like one blurred line... "Here, sign this"... "ok, done!"
or: "heresignthisokdone." lol.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

We as a people are conditioned by media amongst other things. Not only is empathy replaced by apathy in many cases, we have lost compassion.  We are lacking honestly, reliability and trust and as a consequence integrity. 

​...and intelligence and understanding lacking thereof...

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

Looked like to me that those who did sign it, maybe couldn't even read it! Lol.
It was like one blurred line... "Here, sign this"... "ok, done!"
or: "heresignthisokdone." lol.

​True. They did begin to sign without reading, but they continued to sign when he was explaining to them about nuking Russia. In another video where he does the same thing on mandatory euthanasia for old people, one woman even clarified "you want to put them to sleep" and continued to sign.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.