Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnonG

Jade Helm Live Stream Flint Michigan, Buildings Damaged (Videos)

4 posts in this topic

(N.Morgan) As Jade Helm is quickly approaching, Flint Michigan is seeing first hand the impact this “exercise” is having on their city.

An account from videographer, Baillie Boots describes the scene: Last night while walking in downtown Flint, MI by Churchill’s Food and Spirits, a Blackhawk helicopter flew overhead, barely above the peaks of the buildings.

We noticed an ABC12 news van parked across the street and decided to see if they knew what was going on. Not long after crossing the street and talking with them the following events of this video took place.

Two Blackhawk helicopters hovered over the roof of the building across the street and soldiers rappelled into the top story windows.

More with Videos http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/06/jade-helm-live-stream-flint-michigan-videos-3167652.html

1 person likes this

could you get better quality image I can't read the key to the map... I'm in az and I think it says Indian affairs please have any better photo

could you get better quality image I can't read the key to the map... I'm in az and I think it says Indian affairs please have any better photo

Jade-Helm-map-2.jpg

It does say bureau of Indian affairs. Here's another thread on it:

maxresdefault.jpg

Sorry about the lack of quality on the first pic.

I hope this helps.

AnonG

Edited by AnonG

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.