Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dangerously Young looking date :P

11 posts in this topic

This is why I refused an offer by a Photo-ID PROVEN 21 year old woman that was about the size of a child, and looked every bit like a child.

Because the system is biased and I could be harassed by the government, with these Nazi toilet gestapo cops and the wealth of entirely unconstitutional policies that allow them to operate, and/or give them the culture of oppression against the public, especially MALES.

Another thing is... She has NO power, none whatsoever.... a young child has more strength than she obviously does...

And ALL she has to do is start screaming, just to get me in trouble, and away I go in handcuffs on my way to the American Auschwitz, to be Waterboarded, and intimidated with machines that are nothing but CRUDE stress tests at most... and have a redneck, inbred jury call that a "trial".

lol

If this were France, or Spain, or Belgium or Switzerland... maybe I would take a chance....

I don't play with the USA... the USA just sucks, THAT my friend, is the real truth.

I don't play with the USA's government... for the same reason why I don't take a job working for somebody else here in the USA... or rent a private house.

And I have Asperger syndrome.... that makes me an "N-word" wrapped in the skin of the majority... basically if you get my drift.

The government sits there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week... 365 days a year just chomping at the bit to give me MAXIMUM sentences for ANYTHING.

That's the realities of America.

And these so called "rape tests"... are also nothing but crude SEX tests.

If I had sex with her....  according to that BOGUS test...  I raped her  :P

Get the fuck outta here.

The Answer to me becoming a statistic in the USA's stupidity is NO. 

Other tests just like it is the drug tests...

Have a poppy seed bagel for breakfast, a Poppy seed cake after lunch,  and maybe some Poppy seed salad dressing while working at the VA...  see what happens to ya.

That's America's retardation for ya.

What are you trying to say here. You aren't making much sense.

I have no idea what this means " And I have Asperger syndrome.... that makes me an "N-word" wrapped in the skin of the majority... basically if you get my drift."

That means that they treat me, just like they treated the blacks back in the 70s...  not the 50s or 60s...  but absolutely the 1970s.

That means that they treat me, just like they treated the blacks back in the 70s...  not the 50s or 60s...  but absolutely the 1970s.

​So you're being treated badly and you ascribe that to your Aspergers?

This is why I refused an offer by a Photo-ID PROVEN 21 year old woman that was about the size of a child, and looked every bit like a child.

Because the system is biased and I could be harassed by the government, with these Nazi toilet gestapo cops and the wealth of entirely unconstitutional policies that allow them to operate, and/or give them the culture of oppression against the public, especially MALES.

Another thing is... She has NO power, none whatsoever.... a young child has more strength than she obviously does...

And ALL she has to do is start screaming, just to get me in trouble, and away I go in handcuffs on my way to the American Auschwitz, to be Waterboarded, and intimidated with machines that are nothing but CRUDE stress tests at most... and have a redneck, inbred jury call that a "trial".

lol

If this were France, or Spain, or Belgium or Switzerland... maybe I would take a chance....

I don't play with the USA... the USA just sucks, THAT my friend, is the real truth.

I don't play with the USA's government... for the same reason why I don't take a job working for somebody else here in the USA... or rent a private house.

And I have Asperger syndrome.... that makes me an "N-word" wrapped in the skin of the majority... basically if you get my drift.

The government sits there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week... 365 days a year just chomping at the bit to give me MAXIMUM sentences for ANYTHING.

That's the realities of America.

​Well I've had another read of this and it seems that you want to have sex with a woman, that by your own admission looks like a child. That's disturbing.

I'm not being treated bad by the average person

but by the government

They want any reason to lock me up

as I said... I refused the date offer.

:P

I'm not being treated bad by the average person

but by the government

They want any reason to lock me up

as I said... I refused the date offer.

:P

​Why do they want to lock you up? What have you done?

Didn't you refuse the 'date' offer because you thought you could get into trouble if her ID was fake?

I'm going to ask you straight, are you attracted to young girls?

Why are you familiar with the age of consent in several European countries?

So tell us about the 1970s

This is why I refused an offer by a Photo-ID PROVEN 21 year old woman

And ALL she has to do is start screaming, just to get me in trouble,

If you are anticipating her screaming..............

SHE made a grave error in offering 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.