Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

Pentagon: We sent live anthrax to UK lab!

6 posts in this topic

Pentagon: We sent live anthrax to UK lab!

Transcript of video for those who want it.

This is an update for those who have been keeping up with the article that came out not to long ago about live anthrax being accidently sent to 51 labs in 17 states and 3 nations.

More Info has surfaced which details how a unnamed UK company received a batch of samples with unsafe levels of anthrax in 2007, Thus bringing up the number of facilities that were shipped the deadly bacteria from the US to 68.

These are the kind of events that could spell disaster if handled incorrectly for a lot of people, and we are only hearing about all of this now. It makes you think doesnt it. Its Scary!

Now the company that recieved the samples said that "If anyone would have been exposed in 2007, symptoms would have presented shortly after. No such reports of ill health were apparent in the workforce. On this basis we do not believe there is any continuing health risk to staff or to the public.”

Lets just hope this kind of thing does not happen again, And that they tighten up their operating procedures,

I'll leave links in description and until next time peace!

Source for this story: http://rt.com/uk/266122-anthrax-pentagon-uk-bacteria/

Previous Story: http://rt.com/usa/264717-pentagon-live-anthrax-sent/

Edited by ukshep

Not the best video! I could not sleep so i thought i would do something useful and bring you this article in video form.

Not the best video! I could not sleep so i thought i would do something useful and bring you this article in video form.

​Do some parody Dahboo7 video. lol

What is anthrax?

Anthrax bacteria live primarily in inactive spores and are found naturally in the soil, but people can ingest or inhale spores, which can make the anthrax active.

Not all will become ill when exposed to anthrax but left untreated, anthrax illness can turn very serious or lead to death.

A blood culture test is used to confirm anthrax exposure.

Anthrax entered the US national consciousness in 2001, when shortly after the 9/11 attacks, letters containing powdered anthrax arrived at news organisations and the offices of US senators. Twenty-two people were affected and of those, five people died.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.