Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

5 Extremely Creepy Cases Of Demonic Possession

15 posts in this topic

From the real inspiration behind the Exorcist movie, to the terrifying story of Anneliese Michel who was said to be possessed by 6 demons, Cain, Nero, Judas Iscariot, Valentin Fleischmann, Adolf Hitler and Lucifer here are 5 of the scariest cases of Demonic Possession ever documented.

Ok, this is some scary stuff! There's an audio in the vid that is really weird.

Edited by Cinnamon

I've had some experiences with the other side myself. Poltergeist when I was around 6-7 and have had numerous experiences since then as well. I'll tell you a few stories in chat sometime. Pretty wild stuff.

Some scary stuff, been a string of possessions when it came to people playing with Ouija boards.

Here is a Story from a while back - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2546850/Children-possessed-200-demons-levitated-walked-backwards-walls-hospital-staff.html

Police and medical staff document America's real-life possession: Official reports claim boy, nine, walked backwards up hospital wall and police captain was too scared to enter family's 'haunted' house

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Well, the Vatican's chief exorcist says demonic possession is up by 100%. 

Vatican's chief exorcist warns that practicing yoga is 'satanic'

At its roots, yoga is said to have originated from the ancient worship of Hindu gods, with the various poses representing unique forms of paying homage to these entities. From this, other religions such as Catholicism and Christianity have concluded that the practice is out of sync with their own, and that it may result in demonic spirits entering a person's body.

Others contend that yoga practice is really more focused on advanced stretching moves and physical exercise, and that it can bring about healing and improved well-being such as improved core strength, better circulation and reduced stress. The intent of the person doing yoga, rather than yoga itself, in other words, is what defines the extent of how the practice influences a person's being and soul.

But Father Truqui sees yoga as being satanic, claiming that "it leads to evil just like reading Harry Potter." And in order to deal with the consequences of this, his religion has had to bring on an additional six exorcists, bringing the total number to 12, just to deal with what he says is a 100% rise in the number of requests for exorcisms over the past 15 years.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/049612_Vatican_exorcist_yoga_Harry_Potter.html#ixzz3ciYterj1

:blink:

Not a believer in the supernatural,  but I see these horrible events as real. As in Electric Universe real.

I had "demons" invade my home many years ago. One talked inside my head. I finally had enough with the games and getting hit, scaring my kids, and told him to go back to whatever hell he belonged in. And he or she did. They can be chased away with strong exertion of  free will.

When I found Montalk, I finally understood what they are, aliens --

​ http://montalk.net/alien

What we call “aliens” are hyperdimensional beings. They hide behind the veil of our perceptions and can project themselves into our visible reality at will. They are not recent visitors to earth, but have been here for hundreds of thousands of years and continue to live here, mostly in underground bases. Some “aliens” helped genetically engineer the human race, while other factions later crippled human genetics in order to turn mankind into little more than a source of physical and etheric food. Today, those interacting with humanity via abductions have a negative orientation and intend to create a race of human-alien hybrids capable of ruling over humanity while having total allegiance to the interdimensional alien empire. Literature tends to identify these negative “aliens” as the reptilians, grays, mantids, and some hostile nordic factions. There exist positively oriented beings as well, notably the more positive nordics, but they respect the law of freewill and do not engage in physical abductions. Rather they exist as a spiritual brotherhood lending their service to protect and guide those of us who seek freedom from the limitations of this 3D matrix control system, prison/school earth.

Hostile “aliens” are 4D and 5D dark entities . . . .

Another view of demons/jinn is that of the Demiurge, or Archon. Satanists (or Saturnists) are humans who invite these interdimensional beings into their minds and bodies.

In Gnostic cosmology, Archons are a species of inorganic beings that emerged in the solar system prior to the formation of the earth. They are cyborgs inhabiting the planetary system (exclusive of the earth, sun and moon), which is described as a virtual world (stereoma) they construct by imitating the geometric forms emanated from the Pleroma, the realm of the Generators, the Cosmic Gods.

The Archons are a genuine species with their own proper habitat, and may even be considered to be god-like, but they lack intentionality (ennoia: self-directive capacity), and they have a nasty tendency to stray from their boundaries and intrude on the human realm. Archons are said to feel intense envy toward humanity because we possess the intentionality they lack.

The Gaia Mythos describes how the Archons were produced by fractal impact in the dense elementary field arrays (dema) of the galactic limbs, when the Aeon Sophia plunged unilaterally from the galactic core. See especially Episode 10. This event is also described in detail in Alien Dreaming.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_watchers22.htm

Btw, several people have told me a 'being' hovers over my shoulder. It's a benevolent presence who has done kind things for me.

Well, the Vatican's chief exorcist says demonic possession is up by 100%. 

Vatican's chief exorcist warns that practicing yoga is 'satanic'

At its roots, yoga is said to have originated from the ancient worship of Hindu gods, with the various poses representing unique forms of paying homage to these entities. From this, other religions such as Catholicism and Christianity have concluded that the practice is out of sync with their own, and that it may result in demonic spirits entering a person's body.

Others contend that yoga practice is really more focused on advanced stretching moves and physical exercise, and that it can bring about healing and improved well-being such as improved core strength, better circulation and reduced stress. The intent of the person doing yoga, rather than yoga itself, in other words, is what defines the extent of how the practice influences a person's being and soul.

But Father Truqui sees yoga as being satanic, claiming that "it leads to evil just like reading Harry Potter." And in order to deal with the consequences of this, his religion has had to bring on an additional six exorcists, bringing the total number to 12, just to deal with what he says is a 100% rise in the number of requests for exorcisms over the past 15 years.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/049612_Vatican_exorcist_yoga_Harry_Potter.html#ixzz3ciYterj1

:blink:

​"leads to evil just like reading Harry Potter"???

How many exorcisms did he have to do on children screaming "Expelliarmus!"

Not that I disbelieve in demonic possession but you'd think he could have used a better analogy. I'd be curious to hear his thoughts on how it leads to evil though, the yoga thing about using body posture for worship I can accept.

Not a believer in the supernatural,  but I see these horrible events as real. As in Electric Universe real.

I had "demons" invade my home many years ago. One talked inside my head. I finally had enough with the games and getting hit, scaring my kids, and told him to go back to whatever hell he belonged in. And he or she did. They can be chased away with strong exertion of  free will.

When I found Montalk, I finally understood what they are, aliens --

​ http://montalk.net/alien

Another view of demons/jinn is that of the Demiurge, or Archon. Satanists (or Saturnists) are humans who invite these interdimensional beings into their minds and bodies.

Btw, several people have told me a 'being' hovers over my shoulder. It's a benevolent presence who has done kind things for me.

​I have seen the Black Dog - http://www.monstropedia.org/index.php?title=Black_Dog

People where dying around the time I saw this.

​I have seen the Black Dog - http://www.monstropedia.org/index.php?title=Black_Dog

People where dying around the time I saw this.

I never heard of this, definitely not a real dog or wolf. It sounds like a werewolf. In Louisiana we have the Loup Garou.

Fairy tales and ancient accounts of human-animal hybrids should not be laughed at. Some were flesh and blood experiments, and some were "shapeshifters." Physical beings who assume different appearances through science we don't understand.

After a quiet 5 years I had some woo start up again last summer, accompanied by the worst night terrors and sleep paralysis I've ever experienced. It stopped and all's been well since.

After a quiet 5 years I had some woo start up again last summer, accompanied by the worst night terrors and sleep paralysis I've ever experienced. It stopped and all's been well since.

​It was about a year ago I had a few rounds of sleep paralysis myself. Never had it before although a long history of paranormal events. Very dark (demonic) energy accompanied.

​It was about a year ago I had a few rounds of sleep paralysis myself. Never had it before although a long history of paranormal events. Very dark (demonic) energy accompanied.

​have you ever woke up in pure sweat, hiding under your covers, lol like that would help, thinking there is some entity in your room?

​"leads to evil just like reading Harry Potter"???

How many exorcisms did he have to do on children screaming "Expelliarmus!"

Not that I disbelieve in demonic possession but you'd think he could have used a better analogy. I'd be curious to hear his thoughts on how it leads to evil though, the yoga thing about using body posture for worship I can accept.

​I'm not sure but perhaps it has to do with the meditative state of mind.

The Harry Potter reference is silly although the RCC does have a history with "witches"...  :unsure:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.