Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Guess How Many Nations In The World Do Not Have A Central Bank?

10 posts in this topic

(Michael Snyder)  Central banking has truly taken over the entire planet.  At this point, the only major nation on the globe that does not have a central bank is North Korea.

Yes, there are some small island countries such as the Federated States of Micronesia that do not have a central bank, but even if you count them, more than 99.9% of the population of the world still lives in a country that has a central bank.

So how has this happened?  How have we gotten the entire planet to agree that central banking is the best system?  Did the people of the world willingly choose this?  Of course not.  To my knowledge, there has never been a single vote where the people of a nation have willingly chosen to establish a central bank.  Instead, what has happened is that central banks have been imposed on all of us.  All over the world, people have been told that monetary issues are “too important” to be subject to politics, and that the only solution is to have a group of unelected, unaccountable bankers control those things for us.

So precisely what does a central bank do?

You would be surprised at how few people can actually answer that question accurately.  The following is how Wikipedia describes what a central bank does…

A central bank, reserve bank, or monetary authority is an institution that manages a state’s currency, money supply, and interest rates. Central banks also usually oversee the commercial banking system of their respective countries. In contrast to a commercial bank, a central bank possesses a monopoly on increasing the monetary base in the state, and usually also prints the national currency, which usually serves as the state’s legal tender. Examples include the European Central Bank (ECB), the Bank of England, the Federal Reserve of the United States and the People’s Bank of China.

In the United States, we are told that we have a free market system.  But in a true free market system, market forces would determine what interest rates are.  We wouldn’t need anyone to “set interest rates” for us.

And why have we given a private banking cartel (the Federal Reserve) the authority to create and manage our money supply?  The U.S. Constitution specifically delegates that authority to Congress.

It is not as if we actually need the Federal Reserve.  In fact, the greatest period of economic growth in U.S. history happened during the decades before the Federal Reserve was created.

Unfortunately, a little over 100 years ago our leaders decided that it would be best to turn over our financial future to a newly created private banking cartel that was designed by very powerful Wall Street interests.  Since that time, the value of our currency has diminished by more than 96 percent and our national debt has gottenmore than 5000 times larger.

<snip>

http://govtslaves.info/guess-how-many-nations-in-the-world-do-not-have-a-central-bank/

Im going to take a leap of faith... Without reading thread content and answering the title... 2 nations.. Iran and N.Korea at least the last time i checked.

Also noteworthy. It used to be 7, But the us invaded the other 5-6 i believe lol.

Edited by ukshep

Iran has a central bank. I didn't think they had one either, but they do.

http://www.cbi.ir/default_en.aspx

​That must be a recent development then. Nope i checked, founded in 1960.. Hmm i was damn sure iran did not have one last time i checked.

Edited by ukshep

I'm surprised we haven't attacked N. Korea yet.

​Nah they're the fall back boogie man, got to keep them around. Who else are the media going to scream about inbetween lulls in the Mid East and Ukraine.

​Nah they're the fall back boogie man, got to keep them around. Who else are the media going to scream about inbetween lulls in the Mid East and Ukraine.

​Every time N. Korea needs money they threaten a nuke and we give them American dollars. :chuckle:

<snip>

May 11, 2015 7:02 p.m. ET

Beijing wants the U.S. to pay off the North once again in exchange for false promises that it will halt its weapons programs. That’s why China recently gave American officials its alarming assessment that Pyongyang has up to 20 warheads, with another 20 possible within a year. The Obama Administration recently made overtures to restart talks.

<snip>

http://www.wsj.com/articles/pyongyangs-submarine-missile-launch-1431385367

Edited by Cinnamon

Im going to take a leap of faith... Without reading thread content and answering the title... 2 nations.. Iran and N.Korea at least the last time i checked.

Also noteworthy. It used to be 7, But the us invaded the other 5-6 i believe lol.

​US Army General Wesley Clark, talks about the future plans to invade 7 Muslim Countries.

Under the guise of fighting terrorism.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

^^^^ Look at the subtitles on the video.

​He forgot Afghanistan. But no one has conquered them yet!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.