Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
SolidSender

Putin Dead --Says Ex-wife

24 posts in this topic

Since there was no link to the alleged Die Welt piece posted within the body of that article, my guess is that it's just made up. And Putin's meeting for a chat with the Pope tomorrow so...

Since there was no link to the alleged Die Welt piece posted within the body of that article, my guess is that it's just made up. And Putin's meeting for a chat with the Pope tomorrow so...

​How can there be a link if was spiked ?

When the story was written there should have been a link to the source. Even if the article has since been removed from Die Welt, the link to it should still be on that Russian article. 

When the story was written there should have been a link to the source. Even if the article has since been removed from Die Welt, the link to it should still be on that Russian article. 

​unless it was written after the spike

** and "should" (should have been a link ) isn't the same thing as "did". [ should is assumption ]

​unless it was written after the spike

** and "should" (should have been a link ) isn't the same thing as "did". [ should is assumption ]​

Yes, my assumption is that any journalist would include their source, yet they didn't. 

Written after the spike? Okay then, are we to assume that the only person in the world that saw that published article on a Major German news site, before it was pulled, was the author of the piece that you posted? If not, then where is the massive coverage of this event that would have been blowing up social media around the world in the moments after it was published?

Spikeing is even more effective now than it used to be .

The illusion of a free social media is just that ...illusion. Facebook & twitter all censor ....... even after the fact. 

Things can made to disappear .....not found in googlecache or the wayback machine.

Anyone with GLP experience knows that . Disappeared threads you know there ...and no evidence of it on google as well

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e303/84-385/spike.png

No. That doesn't wash. Please don't equate that loony bin with  global social media and it's millions of users. I think some of them might have noticed their posts about Putin dying being memory holed.

Answer the question -

Written after the spike? Okay then, are we to assume that the only person in the world that saw that published article on a Major German news site, before it was pulled, was the author of the piece that you posted? If not, then where is the massive coverage of this event that would have been blowing up social media around the world in the moments after it was published?

.............where is the massive coverage of this event that would have been blowing up social media around the world in the moments after it was published?

​That's an assumption of yours ( """would have been blowing up""") ....and you are quite obviously wrong.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.