Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

War On Success: Here's Why America Is Doomed

3 posts in this topic

More: http://hiddensecretsofmoney.com/videos This is the war on success that our government is waging. They are almost trying to make the economy worse by putting companies out of business.

​I think this video hits the nail on the head . Here in my home town we have lost a lot of small business all ready this year; some do to this tax issue others with a city regulation/ordnance issues . Unemployment is wide spread with in all age groups . A friend of mine works at a grocery store here and he has told me that the food stamp purchases have all most doubled in this year ..

And now with the TPP  its all down a rocky hill

​I think this video hits the nail on the head . Here in my home town we have lost a lot of small business all ready this year; some do to this tax issue others with a city regulation/ordnance issues . Unemployment is wide spread with in all age groups . A friend of mine works at a grocery store here and he has told me that the food stamp purchases have all most doubled in this year ..

And now with the TPP  its all down a rocky hill

​Yeah, they're doing it because they want everyone to rely only on the big corporations.  Small businesses = independence, independence = strength, and they don't want that, so they are destroying them.  They want everyone to be a salve to the giant multinationals. The question then becomes: What happens when *everyone* does end up working for the corporations? ...so the corporations would simply be "in business" making stuff for their employees then?  What it means, the end game, in such a scenario, if we don't stop it, is: Work farms where one has no other choice and there is no pay: You just get given enough to survive and to work for your "owners".  Gulag, anyone?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.