Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

Would these Features Interest You?

Would these Features Interest You?    13 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these Features Interest You?

• Photo Gallery (albums etc)
    • Video Section (A compilation of video with categories and layout similar to youtube)
    • New Chatroom (better chat with multiple rooms and mobile support)
    • Blogs (So you could all post ct blogs, Your research or personal stuff)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 posts in this topic

Im adding some more features soon, some are worked on some are not. So this poll is kind of a way for me to tell which you want more than the other with some extra's chucked in for feedback which will determine if we get them in the future.

Multiple choice enabled on poll and feedback very much welcomed.

On a side note: If you are seeing this thread then this is the first time you have seen the polls in action (Give yourself a pat on the back)

Edited by ukshep

pats me on the back (per your instructions

1 person likes this

Im also making the new chatroom - beta live for an hour to test for bugs etc. (you can find the link in the menu bar.)

You will need an account here and that is all to access it.

Edited by ukshep

Abstain, out of ignorance of all of the above.

Your new do is quite attractive. Not. :IBPlzqK:

I vote to bring back the dog.  :f7TRnPw:

More smilies would be nice.

1 person likes this

Abstain, out of ignorance of all of the above.

Your new do is quite attractive. Not. :IBPlzqK:

I vote to bring back the dog.  :f7TRnPw:

More smilies would be nice.

​hehe yeh :D I'll wear this for a while then change back and indeed more smilies coming soon.

1 person likes this

​hehe yeh :D I'll wear this for a while then change back and indeed more smilies coming soon.

:dgK4P0r::dgK4P0r::dgK4P0r::dgK4P0r::dgK4P0r::dgK4P0r::dgK4P0r::dgK4P0r::dgK4P0r::dgK4P0r::dgK4P0r::dgK4P0r:

@UKShep,

There is a glitch with the Gallery software on our forum, it worked fine and then proceeded to post multiples of the same image.  Just test before you go live.  The guys at IP sorted it for us.

A Video platform will work fine if the videos could be posted under categories.  Imagine two years from now if you are looking for some video..  Just a thought! 

@UKShep,

There is a glitch with the Gallery software on our forum, it worked fine and then proceeded to post multiples of the same image.  Just test before you go live.  The guys at IP sorted it for us.

A Video platform will work fine if the videos could be posted under categories.  Imagine two years from now if you are looking for some video..  Just a thought! 

​Yeh i see no point in adding it without being able to categorize it would be mayhem :D

Have you thought about adding a preview option before submitting posts? 

Have you thought about adding a preview option before submitting posts? 

I have same software and tried to do that its damn near impossible without a rewrite. Since they removed it from the new version but its not really needed anyway since this site uses a wysiwyg editor which shows the text and formatting instantly its an advanced editor with preview really.