Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Strange Sound Heard in Batangas, Philippines – Real or Fake?

15 posts in this topic

The unusual occurrence happened not only in the Philippines, many accounts have been recorded around the world and have been observed by experts.

In an article posted on Mirror, NASA confirmed that the strange sounds heard across the globe are real, calling them tweeks, whistlers and sferics.

http://www.zeibiz.com/2015/06/strange-sound-heard-in-batangas-philippines/

Videos at link.

I think that the debunking video posted on that page does a credible job.

An alternative explanation for "strange sounds"

if you hate anything that comes from the christian worldview............you can pass this by   TIA

Published on May 18, 2015
All over the world, people are experiencing strange noises. Sometimes, it comes from the sky as droning trumpets that sound notes in the lower to middle registers, but are nevertheless musical in nature. Invariably, as they moan out their somber blasts, people are swept into a state of emotion. Watch Gary examine the phenomena in this commentary.

^^ That one is covered in the debunking video. I've set it to the spot where he talks about it.

Something odd with that debunking ......

"""another resident of Terrence took it upon himself to solve the mystery""""

but both videos were shot at the same time ?

huummm

Note:

This one type of phenomena that TPTB would have an interest in debunking

Edited by SolidSender

I understood the context for that as

"Hmm what's that mysterious noise, let me go and check it out."

And goes tromping though the woods ....with videocam on all the time without verbal commentary.

It appears to to me he expecting to see that bulldozer ...he already knew it was there.....so it seems a "set-up"

made to debunk and uploaded to youtube after other youtube had already gone gone viral  

And goes tromping though the woods ....with videocam on all the time without verbal commentary.

It appears to to me he expecting to see that bulldozer ...he already knew it was there.....so it seems a "set-up"

made to debunk and uploaded to youtube after other youtube had already gone gone viral  

​And if he had started filming at the skate park I feel that you would have an objection to that too. Given the other video you posted am I correct in assuming that you take the view that these sounds are biblical? 

It had the aroma of a staged debunk

And he didn't start at the skate park ...he went though woods , didn't he.

So speculation on your "feel" is mute ,isn't it.

And your "assuption" is wrong. "take-the-view" is conclusion...I have no conclusion.

But I know we should be open to unconventional possibilities here .....which I "feel" [based on your writing ] you are not .....

which "closes" some explanations of phenomena without due investigation summarily.  

Yes he went through the woods. So what? My point was that if he had started at the skate park you may have had an issue with that too since you seem pretty certain that the purpose of that video is to provide a debunk.

It's good to hear that you have no conclusion. My bad.

I'm open to many unconventional possibilities, but like I said in my first response to Cins post, I think the debunking video did a credible job.

........... I think the debunking video did a credible job.

​I don't. It seemed scripted........ a scripted debunk ....which once again the TPTB would have an interest and resources to do.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.