Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
grav

Ancient People and Prophecy

10 posts in this topic

Fact or fiction? The world's hierarchies always distort ancient cultures' writings as myths. The Church (Jewish, Christian, Islam) takes all the old stories of so-called pagan cultures and changes them to suit the One True God belief systems. History and Science also teach that we can't trust the records of early humans.

I'll present one here. There are so many more to talk about if posters are so inclined. These "myths" are not fiction, imo. They were true stories, interpreted in the best way possible by humans who had no science to explain what they saw -- advanced beings (ABs) in flying carpets, throwing lightning bolts as they fought wars in the sky, etc. 

Take, for instance, the Hopi Indians of the American Southwest. They saw things that they carved in rock, petroglyphs. They still have "folk tales" to explain the images that survive. The following one sure sounds like the Hopi people had been protected by some ABs who transported them ti a safe location. Wormholes?

Entrance into the Fourth WorldEdit

A Hopi petroglyph in Mesa Verde National Park. The boxy spiral shape near the center of the photo likely represents the sipapu, the place where the Hopi emerged from the earth in their creation story.

Two main versions exist as to the Hopi's emergence into the present Fourth World. The more prevalent is that Spider Grandmother caused a hollow reed (or bamboo) to grow into the sky, and it emerged in the Fourth World at the sipapu. The people then climbed up the reed into this world, emerging from the sipapu. The location of the sipapu is given as in the Grand Canyon.

The other version (mainly told in Oraibi) has it Tawa destroyed the Third World in a great flood. Before the destruction, Spider Grandmother sealed the more righteous people into hollow reeds which were used as boats. Upon arriving on a small piece of dry land, the people saw nothing around them but more water, even after planting a large bamboo shoot, climbing to the top, and looking about. Spider Woman then told the people to make boats out of more reeds, and using island "stepping-stones" along the way, the people sailed east until they eventually arrived on the mountainous coasts of the Fourth World.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hopi_mythology

1 person likes this

Several motifs recur in Hopi petroglyphs and oral traditions: cosmic spirals or spider webs, large beings who are not human or animal, and Kachinas -- often depicted as dolls. The Kachinas represent beings or events.

The two most often referred to on ct forums are these:

-          The Blue Kachina, which could be the sun’s Dark Twin, Nemesis. Our solar system could actually have two stars, like many other binary conjunctions in the universe. The Blue Kachina / second sun has been reported for years, esp. at sunrise and sunset, when conditions allow light to reflect off its dark albedo.

-          The Red Kachina may be our much-ballyhooed Nibiru, the Planet X which was all over the news in the 1980s. Wormwood, acc. to Gill Broussard, is a huge asteroid that will be the chief actor in a meteor storm that will pelt earth as part of the comet-like tail of what is sometimes called the Red Dragon.

This is all conjecture, but the people who fiddle with free speech frown very seriously on discussion of it.

As I’ve said for many moons, we the people don’t have access to the space telescopes or the “news” media.

Here is more fyi about the Hopi “mythology”:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hopi_mythology

three Hopi prophecies —i.e. warnings or eschatology.

• "If we dig precious things from the land, we will invite disaster."
  • "Near the day of Purification, there will be cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky."
  • "A container of ashes might one day be thrown from the sky, which could burn the land and boil the oceans."

And pics from Bing, with curious designs of some spiral which was not the sun:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=hopi+petroglyphs&view=detailv2&&&id=59EE986767D4B71F38D970840F267D616FFD03B1&

http://www.gonativeamerica.com/NEW-site-style/Hopi_Petroglyphs_Go_Native_America_op.jpg

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e8/57/56/e857564f3e15e1673cfbc9566a97d4ac.jpg

http://www.encountermissionsinternational.org/images/hopi_petroglyths.jpg

1 person likes this

Cool post @Grav! 

We need to understand the narrative within the specific paradigm of the time and culture it was done in.  Too many "experts" want to analyse these writings/drawings using our modern paradigms and it simply will not work.

That there were strange things observed in the sky is quite clear.  How much of contact there was between the ancients and the "visitors" is not too clear though.  However if one consider the phenomena which have been discovered it is quite evident that the ancients either had better technology than we currently have - alternatively they had "help". 

On 08/06/2015 20:06:17, FalkeAuge said:

Too many "experts" want to analyse these writings/drawings using our modern paradigms and it simply will not work.

"experts" :chuckle:

For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD.

Amateurs built the Ark; professionals built the Titanic. 

Speaking of, 

by  Lyn Leahz | January 25, 2014

Controversial new theory claims that Noah’s Ark was round, and made of reeds. Leading academic, Dr. Irving Finkel, declares a recently deciphered 4,000-year-old tablet from ancient Mesopotamia (modern-day Iraq) brought to light the remarkable new details concerning the biblical account of Noah.

The story told on the cuneiform clay tablet is nearly identical to that of the Holy Bible, except it states the instructions demanded a giant ’round’ ark, known as a coracle, in addition to the key direction that animals were to enter ‘two by two.’

The text depicts God speaking to a Sumerian king named Atram-Hasis, the Noah figure in earlier versions of the ark story. God states, ‘Wall, wall! Reed wall, reed wall! Atram-Hasis, pay heed to my advice, that you may live forever! Destroy your house, build a boat; despise possessions and save life! Draw out the boat that you will built with a circular design; Let its length and breadth be the same.’

The tablet went on display yesterday at the British Museum. Engineers, curious if the vessel was truly worthy of sailing, will follow the ancient instructions for themselves.

The biblical account, however, describes Noah’s Ark as a rectangular boat, 300 cubits long by 50 cubits wide, and 30 cubits high. And by tradition, there were three levels in the Ark.

According to Finkel, this is what the ark would have looked like, per the tablet’s instructions:

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/01/controversial-3700-year-old-sumerian-clay-tablet-discovered-claims-noahs-ark-was-round-video-and-pics-2458292.html

This Noah story defies logic, does it not? Immaterial how or from what the ark was constructed.

Biblical scholars are even divided as to the magnitude of the flood, some say it was only the area where Noah lived, others say it was a world wide phenomenon, some even hypothesize that the Grand Canyon was "created" as a consequence. Wow!  But then again some of these "scholars" maintain the earth and everything upon it is but 6,000 years old. Wow!

Just take the animals and insects known to man today (there are a few still estimated to be unknown to man) and multiply that number by 2, then take the area they occupy and estimated mass of the collective, now think again about the size and intricacy of this "ship".  Less we forget, these buggers had to eat for 40 days and 40 nights, and when they eventually beached there would (logically) not be much to eat - more so if the story of the mount Ararat were to be true.  Stranded on a mountain slope with a fist-full of angry, aggravated, hungry - pissed-off animals must have been tough!

Now, before the folk lynch me and drag me to the nearest tree:  I am not disputing the story or any other bible-fable but one must accept that in almost every one of these the facts have been massaged, manipulated and twisted in such a way that it suits the "agenda".

And then when you contemplate logic and you question "facts" and you find yourself slap-bang against a brick wall of illogical, unfathomable facts and impossibilities then the folk say:"It is not for you sin-filled human to question the work of God, you just have to have faith!"  So faith is the conduit for all things unexplained and illogical?

If then the impossible is possible, why have the poor bugger build a raft in any case? 

On 09/06/2015 05:12:15, FalkeAuge said:

This Noah story defies logic, does it not? Immaterial how or from what the ark was constructed.

Biblical scholars are even divided as to the magnitude of the flood, some say it was only the area where Noah lived, others say it was a world wide phenomenon, some even hypothesize that the Grand Canyon was "created" as a consequence. Wow!  But then again some of these "scholars" maintain the earth and everything upon it is but 6,000 years old. Wow!

Actually, I believe the Great Deluge happened. The Babylonians and their predecessors, the Sumerians, tell the same story. The Grand Canyon, on the other hand, was more than likely a thunderbolt, which deserves its own thread. It's an Electric Universe manifestation of plasma strikes. This excellent video explains so much, including what the Hopi and other ancients saw..

Yes, biblical floods have occurred in the past. I see no reason to dispute the accounts of every ancient civilization in the world, including that of the Chinese, who had to drain much of their land after sea water was trapped between mountain ranges.

For honest translation (exegesis) of Sumerian texts, I rely on Zechariah Sitchin, whose Earth Chronicles offer a much better analysis of history than the mumbo jumbo of the Body Scientific. He is the first researcher to decipher the Old Testament as an authentic record of events, transformed into Church dogma in centuries that followed the reality of ABs (Advanced Beings). The Anunnaki, as he called them, were the fallen ones in Genesis. "We will create Man in our image." OUR is a plural pronoun. They created H sapiens as a slave species to mine gold for them, to repair the atmosphere of their planet, guess which.

When they realized the passage of Nibiru would break up the Antarctic ice field, they flew the coop. One of their leaders, Enki or Ea (Ptah, other aliases) favored one man and gave him instructions for building a craft to survive the miles-high tsunami. He was punished for this refusal to obey orders and was demoted to Satan or some such rewrite.

He is the one, probably, who told Eve she could eat the apple without dying. So, yes, I do believe there was a Garden of Eden. The Anunnaki ruled the world for hundreds of thousands of years until they turned over the kingship to Man.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8-eKMf3h2uI/TevacHtD8eI/AAAAAAAAAKA/hPPMUuiAxgk/s1600/gods+genealogy.jpg

So here is another example of a document (originally in cuneiform) which anthropologists totally dismiss as impossible.

Oh, really?

Science -- We evolved from Homo erectus with no missing link, no body hair unlike all other primates, a skeletal system unsuited for earth gravity, inexplicable dna, etc.

Religion -- one true God who is invisible and inscrutable, make up your own belief system about "Him" and what "He" wants us to do to go to Heaven. There's ONE TRUE GOD but more religions than you can shake a stick at.

I can go on, but ranting won't get the work done.

Science -- We evolved from Homo erectus with no missing link, no body hair unlike all other primates, a skeletal system unsuited for earth gravity, inexplicable dna, etc.

Religion -- one true God who is invisible and inscrutable, make up your own belief system about "Him" and what "He" wants us to do to go to Heaven. There's ONE TRUE GOD but more religions than you can shake a stick at.

I can go on, but ranting won't get the work done.

Man, I wish I had the answer between creationists and evolutionists - both seem to defy logic until you look at the universe and you say: "Who manages this lot?" Clearly it cannot function and evolve all on its own - just like that - can it?

There's more than just a link missing if you ask me.  From the best "evolved" primate to Homo erectus leaves a hell of a gap and much to be explained. (Until you look at Pierce Morgan that is..lol)

Actually, I believe the Great Deluge happened. The Babylonians and their predecessors, the Sumerians, tell the same story. The Grand Canyon, on the other hand, was more than likely a thunderbolt, which deserves its own thread. It's an Electric Universe manifestation of plasma strikes. This excellent video explains so much, including what the Hopi and other ancients saw..

I'm not disputing the flood - I am merely looking at the "logic" as explained for the ark.  Interesting video - but the full extent will have to be watched when that dreaded curse called work is not around!

On 09/06/2015 16:23:07, FalkeAuge said:

Ha, you still work. I'm retired, more or less, and have time to read and whittle away the hours on this stuff. The life of the mind -- a wonderful thing, but not when you spend your best years working in The System. The Matrix, really.

"Symbols of an Alien Sky" would be required reading (er, watching) if I had a school for ct.

A large portion of the video explains the spirals depicted in the Hopi carvings.

As for the tie that binds Darwinism and creationism, we have this --

Another required reading is Lloyd Pye's Everything "You Know Is Wrong." He challenged anthropologists to debate him in public. None took up the gauntlet.

I corresponded with him before his death. He  was very kind to point out some errors in my thinking. Our universities should hang their department heads in shame. Pye, Marrs, Desmond Morris, Velikovsky, Sitchin, and other unknown and/or unappreciated writers are doing the real thinking. 

Oops, I put the wrong list in the preceding post. That was the Anunnaki genealogy. I will correct that flub and attach the real king list here. Notice the reigns were counted in sars. One sar is 3600 earth years, or one orbit of Nibiru.

http://www.ufowijzer.nl/fotos/KeesDeckers/SumerianKingList.jpg

1 person likes this

Jip, I work. I left the corporate slog in 1998 and started a business. Now I need to ensure that the staff work, so I need to lead by example. Sometimes I wonder which is worse.  But to be fair, I do have much more peace of mind.

Thanx for the info.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.