Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SolidSender

Ship Reappears After 90 Years – Bermuda Triangle

9 posts in this topic

Wow, nice article.  Would give you some green but I've reached my daily limit it seems(!)

Wowzers, sounds like a plot for the old X-files, which is coming back,you know?

Never mind about 'Aquarius', I don't like it

I am going to tell this short story my brother told me, we have a marine in our family, now contractor, that told him an interesting story. He said one of his friends reported to him, that they found this ship in the Bermuda Triangle, that was not signaling back. They went on board, and they found Bodies melted into the walls, ceiling, and floors. I asked other questions, but he said that is all the info our family member gave him.

List of all known Bermuda Triangle accidents
The Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle, is a region of the northwestern Atlantic Ocean in which a number of aircraft and surface vessels have disappeared in what are said to be circumstances that fall beyond the boundaries of human error or acts of nature. Some of these disappearances have been attributed to the paranormal, a suspension of the laws of physics, or activity by extraterrestrial beings by popular culture. Though a substantial documentation exists showing numerous incidents to have been inaccurately reported or embellished by later authors, and numerous official agencies have gone on record as stating the number of disappearances to be unexceptional by their estimation, many have remained unexplained despite considerable investigation...
http://www.unp.me/f8/list-of-all-known-bermuda-triangle-accidents-108289/

It's strange how many there were and then they just stopped.

Published on Jul 18, 2014

Top 5 Most Mysterious Bermuda Triangle Disappearances. These mysterious disappearances all took place in the Bermuda triangle. Rumors and Mystery always surround the Bermuda Triangle, no surprise if you realize how weird these cases are.

I am going to tell this short story my brother told me, we have a marine in our family, now contractor, that told him an interesting story. He said one of his friends reported to him, that they found this ship in the Bermuda Triangle, that was not signaling back. They went on board, and they found Bodies melted into the walls, ceiling, and floors. I asked other questions, but he said that is all the info our family member gave him.

Was this in The Philadelphia Experiment, the movie about time travel?

It also reminds me of stories by ?? Bill Cooper or one of those guys in the Montauk Project.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.