Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

martial law in ukraine this month?

5 posts in this topic

I got some info that Martial Law will be declared in Ukraine this month, Not sure of the authenticity of the info but i thought i would share it just in case.

I've been off the Ukraine stuff lately so im not sure how this ties into current events in the area either. All i have! Sorry!

Edited by ukshep

I got some info that Martial Law will be declared in Ukraine this month, Not sure of the authenticity of the info but i thought i would share it just in case.

I've been off the Ukraine stuff lately so im not sure how this ties into current events in the area either. All i have! Sorry!

​This Ukraine ordeal really is a big deal . I think it's been put on the back burner some what by the meinstream boot lickers . Most of the time info is posted everywhere .

This is in the agenda of the UN . It has intentions to start a conflict with Russia maybe to start WWIII . I say don't piss off that bear !

Being that the west's banking pirates are involved in the Ukraine politics the zionist will most likely try to use force now up on the Ukrainian people killing them even in their homes . Trying to beat them into submission . Russia is no push over and may take a hunting trip to Washington DC .

Just one more thing American politics and corporations should keep their nosies out of .

1 person likes this

​This Ukraine ordeal really is a big deal . I think it's been put on the back burner some what by the meinstream boot lickers . Most of the time info is posted everywhere .

This is in the agenda of the UN . It has intentions to start a conflict with Russia maybe to start WWIII . I say don't piss off that bear !

Being that the west's banking pirates are involved in the Ukraine politics the zionist will most likely try to use force now up on the Ukrainian people killing them even in their homes . Trying to beat them into submission . Russia is no push over and may take a hunting trip to Washington DC .

Just one more thing American politics and corporations should keep their nosies out of .

​Thats was my thinking at the time... I covered it for quite a while but it really did go on the backburner. Just after that plane got shot down.

​Thats was my thinking at the time... I covered it for quite a while but it really did go on the backburner. Just after that plane got shot down.

Just after the plane got shot down .  I wonder if that tactic would work with chemtrail distribution systems .

Just after the plane got shot down .  I wonder if that tactic would work with chemtrail distribution systems .

​Sorry crashed? i guess. My mind was made up on that one! the chemtrails made everyone docile.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.