Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Like a Rock

4 posts in this topic

Ever think back to when you were 'asleep' and how great the world seemed? That seemed like another lifetime ago .
I remember it, but it seemed like I was a different person then .

This waking up process is so similar to being born again or REBIRTH .
I remember being fifteen .

I thought I lived in the greatest, most moral country in the world, with a legitimate government .

I thought scientists were truly hard at work trying to cure all diseases and create cheap, clean energy .

I thought the women and men in America had a strong moral fabric that would not break no matter what .

I trusted and respected the strangers around me. I felt like we were all 'in it together' .

Rapists, junkies, cowards, molesters, sadists, pathological liars... 1 out of every twenty thousand . Total anomalies .

Churches may or may not be right, but they were all just trying to do good .

Man... I felt so good all the time . So relaxed . So confident .

It didn't make life any better . Bad things still happened to me . I was just confused about being screwed over. Its not like cause I didn't expect it, it didn't happen .

These days I avoid being screwed over . Now I'm never totally relaxed . I never have that true moment of peace and relaxation . I am always thinking !

I think the waking up Is the re-birth and many do not choose it outright, we are selected .

Being baptized by reality that cold slap in the face . Now the real question .

WHY, what was the purpose for the slumber in the first place ??? Or was it just part of growing up or just a lack of education ?

It would explain mankind's violent behavior here as this place we call earth has known nothing but war since it was created .

It would appear the answers are coming in minute amounts til one day you ask yourself .

Who am I REALLY ???

And the answer is not what we thought it was originally

Too damn much thinking gives me a headache, lol

But one thing for damn sure, you cannot go back to slumber after being awakened .

End of Rant .

The genie won't go back in the bottle, will he? :DWsKVPL: or she?

How about the still sleeping people near and dear to you? Do you try to wake them up?

I have no problem telling friends and family about the 911 hoax, the New World Order, the scam that is modern medicine, lots of other ct topics. When it comes to Nibiru, though, I can't bring myself to say that the world MAY receive more of what people in the Bible experienced. It may not be true after all. I surely hope I'm wrong. But more than that, it would upset them terribly. 

​Living in the soon-to-be-bad bad world will require mental strength that some people will never have. It may be better to let them enjoy their long nap.

On 06/06/2015 02:26:59, grav said:

The genie won't go back in the bottle, will he? :DWsKVPL: or she?

How about the still sleeping people near and dear to you? Do you try to wake them up?

I have no problem telling friends and family about the 911 hoax, the New World Order, the scam that is modern medicine, lots of other ct topics. When it comes to Nibiru, though, I can't bring myself to say that the world MAY receive more of what people in the Bible experienced. It may not be true after all. I surely hope I'm wrong. But more than that, it would upset them terribly. 

Living in the soon-to-be-bad bad world will require mental strength that some people will never have. It may be better to let them enjoy their long nap.

I try not to get frustrated with people .. But I am finding my self distancing my self some from those that wont pay heed even consider the facts from docs and those in the know; I wont waste my time, but on those with a willing ear I will speak and share anything I have .. I have come to the conclusion that many will have to shed a few tears before seeing clearly .. I have been watching the progress of the agendas by the self proclaimed elites for more than 25 years . The world is on fire and only a few are pissing on it in a effort to killing the flame .. For some that I have shared things with in the past are now asking questions . Even a blind man can now see that there is something amiss not just in America but around the world .

How about the still sleeping people near and dear to you? Do you try to wake them up?   Yes but on a genital level . 

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/siteupload/2013/05/sheep-conspiracy.jpg

On 06/06/2015 03:08:21, CSB said:

I try not to get frustrated with people ...

For some that I have shared things with in the past are now asking questions . 

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/siteupload/2013/05/sheep-conspiracy.jpg

Frustrating, ain't it? I've decided to go-slo, put a bug in their ear, then step back and let it eat its way into their brains. Too many people will only accept an idea if they think it was their idea in the first place. I do see more people asking questions. My sisters don't fight me as hard as they used to.

It starts with politics. Even the densest sheeple can see the sham that we used to think was the 2-party system. The racial unrest, police brutality, vaccines, etc. -- are getting too forced for anyone to believe. I'd forgotten about that adorable sheeple picture. It perfectly represents who we are.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.