Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
five4ty7am

BRAIN-DAMAGED VICTIMS OF SWINE FLU VACCINE WIN $63 MILLION LAWSUIT AGAINST GLAXOSMITHKLINE

13 posts in this topic

GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is in the news again making headlines after having to settle another major lawsuit bringing the latest total to over $9.1 billion since 2003. This time, it is due to GSK’s product Pandemrix, which was the swine flu vaccine forced upon the public during the pandemic of 2009 (which is argued by some to have been fake). As the victims are being compensated in the U.K., the same neurological mechanisms that damaged the children in the lawsuit are still potentially at work in the confirmed excitotoxicity that takes place after many vaccine injections.

According to the International Business Times U.K. Edition, each of the victims is “expected to receive £1 million each.” Peter Todd, a lawyer who represented many of the claimants, told the Sunday Times (U.K.):

“There has never been a case like this before. The victims of this vaccine have an incurable and lifelong condition and will require extensive medication.”

Source: http://www.blacklistednews.com/Brain-Damaged_Victims_of_Swine_Flu_Vaccine_Win_%2463_Million_Lawsuit_Against_GlaxoSmithKline/43546/0/38/38/Y/M.html

3 people like this

And they still promote forced vaccinations?  The talking heads?  Pure Madness.  Tame your POWER BACK people.  Or lose your souls forever.  

And they still promote forced vaccinations?  The talking heads?  Pure Madness.  Tame your POWER BACK people.  Or lose your souls forever.  

It's unreal, people allowing pharmacological experimentation because of their perceived fear. 

Being a parent sucks these days. Let them vaccinate your kid and know its fucking them up. Stop them and go to jail.... Lose Lose

1 person likes this

Being a parent sucks these days. Let them vaccinate your kid and know its fucking them up. Stop them and go to jail.... Lose Lose

Public schools had a vaccine day against the flu. My kid gave me the permission slip and we denied permission. Afterwords my son came to me and asked if he could "please" get the vaccination next time. My heart sank. 

Edited by five4ty7am
rewording

Public schools had a vaccine day against the flu. My kid gave me the permission slip and we denied permission. Afterwords my son came to me and asked if he could "please" get the vaccination next time. My heart sank. 

​Why does your son want the vaccine? Was he pressured to reconsider or did he feel awkward refusing while everyone else dutifully lined up for the shot?

​Why does your son want the vaccine? Was he pressured to reconsider or did he feel awkward refusing while everyone else dutifully lined up for the shot?

​He was pressured through his health teacher and the other kids getting to line up and snort this magical medicine. So, both, and I can't tell an 8 year old about the things I read online because I won't rob him of his childhood. (Although the school system had no problem with getting together a class of 3rd graders on September 11th and telling them what 19 muslims with boxcutters did)

​He was pressured through his health teacher and the other kids getting to line up and snort this magical medicine. So, both, and I can't tell an 8 year old about the things I read online because I won't rob him of his childhood. (Although the school system had no problem with getting together a class of 3rd graders on September 11th and telling them what 19 muslims with boxcutters did)

​About the school talking about 9/11: I remember getting the scare treatment over the Russians who were gonna nuke us all. Always some boogeyman to keep us from questioning defense spending.

I appreciate the tough job you have in raising a child in these particularly crazy times. It is probably for the best if you keep the conspiracy info away from your child, anyway. If he were to mention any of it at school, a teacher would probably report you to CPS.

​About the school talking about 9/11: I remember getting the scare treatment over the Russians who were gonna nuke us all. Always some boogeyman to keep us from questioning defense spending.

I appreciate the tough job you have in raising a child in these particularly crazy times. It is probably for the best if you keep the conspiracy info away from your child, anyway. If he were to mention any of it at school, a teacher would probably report you to CPS.

​Yes CPS would probably be called but it's more than that, kids need time to be kids. It would be irresponsible for me to expose him to any type of political thinking until he is an adult who can formulate his own opinions. I have already decided that even when he is older I will not bring up any of this CT stuff unless he does so first.

What upsets me is that big pharma is trying to experiment on him by scaring me into it. They have no idea what repercussions all of this experimentation will bring about in decades to come, the GSK issue is proof of this.

Edited by five4ty7am

​I don't think telling a child the truth robs them of their childhood if it's done in a simplified way they can easily understand.

Your son probably already knows someone with allergies. 

I would explain to him that most kids can eat peanuts but some kids get sick when they do. Most kids can eat sugar but some have diabetes and can't. Most kids can take vaccines and are fine (or appeared to be at the time) but some have bad reactions.

If he were to repeat that at school the teacher would have to agree him.

That's why the permission slip is required.

2 people like this

​I don't think telling a child the truth robs them of their childhood if it's done in a simplified way they can easily understand.

Your son probably already knows someone with allergies. 

I would explain to him that most kids can eat peanuts but some kids get sick when they do. Most kids can eat sugar but some have diabetes and can't. Most kids can take vaccines and are fine (or appeared to be at the time) but some have bad reactions.

If he were to repeat that at school the teacher would have to agree him.

That's why the permission slip is required.

​You have a great way of explaining things Lucy. We told him we don't want him to get the flu vaccine because it could make him sick but your detailed explanation would make more sense to a child. 

What I meant was I'm not going to tell him that TV is brainwashing people or that I believe the official 9/11 narrative to be false. I don't want him or any kid for that matter exposed to these topics until they are old enough to formulate an opinion of their own. I read an article where a mother was pleading for help because her twelve year old saw youtube videos about 9/11 conspiracies and it was all the kid would talk about. No reason for them to go down the rabbit hole prematurely. My son should be outside playing baseball and climbing trees, not suffering through cognitive dissonance.

Next year I'll use your explanation when I decline permission for him to receive the flu vaccine. ;)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.