Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Wikileaks Reveals Full Text Of Trans-Pacific Partnership

13 posts in this topic

Trans-Pacific Partnership

Finally it has been revealed and now the full, formerly confidential text of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, aka Obamatrade, has been made public. You just have to be real quick.

http://www.readthetpp.com/

It's to fast for me maybe you can catch it ! :conspiracy:

Finally it has been revealed and now the full, formerly confidential text of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, aka Obamatrade, has been made public. You just have to be real quick.

​Good Job finding this and posting it.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Obamacare + Obamatrade = Obamadoom

Please feel free to correct my math. I'm probably leaving out things. Obameconomy, Obamacore (Common Core school curriculum),  Obamadrones, etc.

1 person likes this

This whole thing is a big stinking pile of  shit and they want to keep it a secret with secret laws and secret courts. Whats really pathetic is both reps and dem in office are tripping over each other to sell out and  to destroy America. What kind of fucking retard wants to destroy his own nation, Wait they are fucking ziio trash not Americans

First off I don't even have to read it to know it's bad for America because if a piece of legislation is being pushed that the American people are not allowed to read before even the first vote for it then you know 100% it's bad for America. Trying to pass legislation without the full knowledge of the American people is criminal because that is not our Constitutional legislative process.

Secondly I sure as hell am not going to pay $$$$ to Wikileaks to read it. You would think if they were "Really" serious about leaking important documents such as this they would have leaked the full text of it way before the ever first vote in the Senate happened.

More outsourcing jobs and manufacturing.

The Chinese are also wanting US Big Pharma to share patents of their toxic potions. They will then take over the production of all medicines and vitamins. One more reason to stock up on natural herbs and cures. Now!

Once again, we all sit by silently, while bith parties give us taxation without representation.

First off I don't even have to read it to know it's bad for America because if a piece of legislation is being pushed that the American people are not allowed to read before even the first vote for it then you know 100% it's bad for America. Trying to pass legislation without the full knowledge of the American people is criminal because that is not our Constitutional legislative process.

Secondly I sure as hell am not going to pay $$$$ to Wikileaks to read it. You would think if they were "Really" serious about leaking important documents such as this they would have leaked the full text of it way before the ever first vote in the Senate happened.

​mmmmm, try clicking the link

​mmmmm, try clicking the link

​You think I didn't try? dam link button moving away like same magnetic poles repelling each other......hahahahaha

​You think I didn't try? dam link button moving away like same magnetic poles repelling each other......hahahahaha

​LOL

On 10/06/2015 03:11:16, Robert50 said:

You think I didn't try? dam link button moving away like same magnetic poles repelling each other......hahahahaha

You have to be Weeely Weeely fast

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.