Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grav

No plane hit the Pentagon

24 posts in this topic

911 is being brought into the light again. Many videos and slide shows prove that they were all staged events.  The Pentagon bombing hoax is even easier to spot than ones at  the Twin Towers. The original hole was round and far too small for a plane to have made. A reporter says there was no wreckage on the scene. 4 planes were hijacked and no military jets were allowed to take them out. After the first one supposedly crashed, they should easily have take out the other 3, no matter how many passengers were on board. Or not.

http://img.youtube.com/vi/Ypc4ieJO0pg/0.jpg

Pentagon_911_attack_true_flight_path__37

1 person likes this

Here is the same info, I posted it about two days ago.

http://killtown.blogspot.com/2007/05/why-they-didnt-use-planes-to-hit-wtc.htmYes, that's what I saw that waa different.

All seven buildings of the WTC lie in ruins.

For 9/11 conspiracists who believe planes hit the towers, I would say that almost all of them believe these planes were flown by some kind of remote control or on-board computer guidance system and they either believe it was Flight 175 with all the passengers that was electronically hijacked similar to the Lone Gunmen 'Pilot' episode, or it was some kind of empty Boeing 767 drone painted in United Airlines colors.

I read 911 threads on several forums. The psy-ops war act is so important but a lot of posters on all forums still accept the government story. Your thread was, I guess, where I first saw this idea, about how the 19 (or 20) terrorists with boxcutters (as DanfromTheHills calls them) were not even in the planes. There are numerous sites with excellent information. And hardly anyone looks at it!

A lot of posters think there's going to be another monster hoax, with computer-generated threats -- aliens, asteroids, whatever. Maybe they're sowing doubt in our forums. We will fight amongst ourselves when the thing happens. 

I really like your link. It has built-in small videos throughout. They show the impossibility of those planes doing that much damage. 

And no one cares.

hezarkhanicumv3.gif

Apparently the wings folded and evaporated before they could even break windows outside the small impact crater.

Unfortunately, incredibly, suspiciously, we don't have video showing how the terrorist pilot was able to descend, maintain the plane level to the ground without gouging the lawn, without being shot down before hitting the most heavily guarded building in the world. 

In the days after 9/11, numerous pilots and aviation experts commented on the elaborate maneuvers performed by the aircraft in the terrorist attacks, and the advanced skills that would have been necessary to navigate those aircraft into their targets. The men flying the planes must have been "highly skilled pilots" and "extremely knowledgeable and capable aviators," who were "probably military trained," these experts said.

And yet the four alleged hijackers who were supposedly flying the aircraft were amateur pilots, who had learned to fly in small propeller planes, and were described by their instructors as having had only "average" or even "very poor" piloting skills. But on their first attempt at flying jet aircraft, on September 11, 2001, these men were supposedly able to fly Boeing 757s and 767s at altitudes of tens of thousands of feet, without any assistance from air traffic control. Three of them were apparently able to successfully navigate their planes all the way to the intended targets, which they hit with pinpoint accuracy.

For such poor pilots to carry out such skilled flying would surely have been extremely unlikely, perhaps impossible. And yet this is what is claimed in the official account of 9/11.

http://911blogger.com/news/2011-07-12/911-hijackers-amateur-aviators-who-became-super-pilots-september-11

1 person likes this

Look at the nose of the plane before it hits one of the towers.

What do you see?

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/spencer/flash.jpg

Immediately before the plane strikes it fires a missile that blows a hole in the building's façade. This is the cause of that brief flash. The plane then begins to disappear neatly into this hole, leaving no wing impressions. Just before it disappears however it fires two more missiles from somewhere near its tail. One goes to the left, one to the right (and up a bit) and it is the blast holes from these three separate missiles that form the great gash across the building. 

. . . on the adjacent east side of the building . . . , a few frames into the explosion, a white jet of smoke erupts out of the east side at the same level as the plane. The jet comes straight out of the wall at right angles to it, not angled in accordance with the trajectory of the plane. Also it's just white smoke and dust, no orange flames or anything like that. It is clearly a bomb going off, creating the gash that appears on the east wall.

I know what I am describing sounds incredible. I suggest only that you look at the footage yourself and come to your own conclusions about what you see.

The plane that hit the North Tower was not American Airlines Flight 11. It was not a Boeing 767. It was a custom-built military plane carrying three missiles that created the impression of a plane crash without leaving any wreckage. In order for it precisely to strike the correct part of the tower (in line with the bomb already planted in the east wall) it must have been flown remotely using cruise navigation. I believe a similar plane was used to strike the Pentagon.

http://www.serendipity.li/wot/aa11.html

Although this thread is about the Pentagon bombing, not the New York towers, it's the same hoax. No way were those big jet planes stolen and flown with great precision into the targets.

And no way could those terrorist flight students (who trained on Cessnas, for Pete's sake) tolerate the extreme g-forces required to make the tight turns and rapid changes in altitude. They were remote-control gas-filled missiles.

And the media is totally not curious. And the people aren't suspicious.

And no one cares.

cruise missile

No question the Pentagon was hit with an unarmed cruise missile. Pre-set explosives did the other damage. I wonder where the CIA/NSA dumped the real jets that hit the Twin Towers. 

And the plane that went down in PA? An intentional crash with the actual plane to confuse the sheeple? 

cruise missile

Watch At 20 Seconds.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Here's how retarded all the people are who really think they're in the know, and who always call
everyone else sheeple. They have no clue themselves!

The above two video's I've posted showing the so called cruise missile crashing into the pentagon
has actually been around a very long time. So why is it...

1. Not one person ever questioned who filmed this video, and how conveniently they were there to
do so?

2. Why have these two video's been so conveniently released/leaked?

3. Why have they never been taken down by YouTube and anywhere else they have been posted?

YouTube takes down everything that TPTB don't want you to know, so why have these been posted
and allowed to remain?

You need to change your simple way of thinking because they've lead everyone into this passive way
of thinking... The herd mentality! Everyone thinks they have it all figured out, but nothing could be further
from the truth!

Always Remember: Things Are "NEVER" What They Seem!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Question why the part of the video where the cruise missile is shown
is so blurry. That's the same thing they do with UFO, Mars, and Moon
video and images.

Obviously TPTB wanted you to see this video, but why?

Notice though how they also wanted something else kept hidden in
the video by its bad quality?

What purpose does all this serve?

Why do they want you to know this?

Will a planned all come clean event happen?
Will you become so pissed off when they let you know they did it?
What will you do?
Will you do something stupid?
They're banking on it!

Order Out of Chaos!

28 Pages...

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.