Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

WikiLeaks releases secret TISA docs: The more evil sibling of TTIP and TPP

8 posts in this topic

WikiLeaks releases secret TISA docs: The more evil sibling of TTIP and TPP

The new agreement that would hamstring governments and citizens even further.

by Glyn Moody - Jun 3, 2015 11:02am CDT

http://arstechnica.co.uk/tech-policy/2015/06/wikileaks-releases-secret-tisa-docs-the-more-evil-sibling-of-ttip-and-tpp/

Read the full article in the link above

WikiLeaks has released 17 secret documents from the negotiations of the global Trade in Services Agreement (TISA), which have been taking place behind closed doors, largely unnoticed, since 2013. The main participants are the United States, the European Union, and 23 other countries including Turkey, Mexico, Canada, Australia, Pakistan, Taiwan and Israel, which together comprise two-thirds of global GDP.

Significantly, all the BRICS countries—Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa—are absent, and are therefore unable to provide their perspective and input for what is essentially a deal designed by Western nations, for the benefit of Western corporations. According to the European Commission's dedicated page: "TiSA aims at opening up markets and improving rules in areas such as licensing, financial services, telecoms, e-commerce, maritime transport, and professionals moving abroad temporarily to provide services."

1 person likes this

Credit unions not banks . Check out the bank of North Dakota State owned only one in US and way banks should be by the Constitution. Not this private owned issuing fiat tolite paper.

Wikileaks have always been right to date and I would think that they will be right again. But don't you think that it is strange that the mainstream media has hardly let us know about the largest trade deal in history? That's a bit strange in itself. - Politicians are Allowing Corporations to Kill us - The TTIP (Trans-Atlantic Trade and Investment Partnership) is so evil that our political negotiators are now allowing 'Cancer' creating carcinogenic crop sprays to be used in the European Union' - http://worldinnovationfoundation.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/politicians-are-allowing-corporations.html 

This shit just never ends. 

​I know, it's gotten to the point where I just shake my head a lot. Past the point of pissed.

1 person likes this

​I know, it's gotten to the point where I just shake my head a lot. Past the point of pissed.

​We need that on a t-shirt!

​I'm right there with you. This entire corrupt government and what they are doing is appalling!
We are at a breaking point and something has to give. No way this can continue unchecked.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.