Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ionospheric Heaters - How HAARP Works

4 posts in this topic

http://climateviewer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/radiation-database-haarp-sky-heater-map.jpg

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is a 3.6 million watt antenna array operated by the US military in Gakona, Alaska. Since the Limited Test Ban Treaty over 50 years ago, extremely high-powered radars have been heating rocket exhaust plumes and barium clouds to measure and alter our space environment.

Space-Weather Modification technology has advanced to the point where our own environment is now being used as a weapon, and the stakes could not be any higher. If you thought the cold-war was bad, you ain’t seen nothing yet. This hidden history is now exposed in the following series of articles, a Space-Weather Modification Timeline, and a map of currently operational Ionospheric Heaters.

http://climateviewer.com/haarp/

Goals and Objectives: 

To destroy the Van Allen belt? Then create an artificial radiation belt? To melt the permafrost and polar ice, to inject barium into the atmosphere, etc.

It sounds like they are trying to warm up the earth. Why, to stave off an ice age?

This ties in with the plasma orbs/asteroids/hologram planes/ Project Bluebeam and other programs to destabilize regimes of governments and cultures. 

We conspiracy thinkers feel like we're on a BIG roller coaster that is getting close to the top of that first loooong scary hill. You know, the old-fashioned rides on wooden pilings. The wheels are clanking, the fists are clenched to the handrails for dear life, the tracks keep going up and up, higher and higher, the little kids in the cars are screaming.

On the ground the people are having a good old time, laughing at us and eating chili dogs and cotton candy.

Actually HAARP came out of an invention by a geogist, to bounce a signal off the ionisphere, then reflected back into the earth, at various depths, to hunt for oil.

Uses scalar waves, I might post an article about that, So, according to the way they aim it, you have weather modification, earth quake mode, and, drive you wacky mode. There are over 100 HAARPS world wide, maybe 200, even in Australia, often, they work together, more often, fight easch other,    

Actually HAARP came out of an invention by a geogist, to bounce a signal off the ionisphere, then reflected back into the earth, at various depths, to hunt for oil.

Uses scalar waves, I might post an article about that, So, according to the way they aim it, you have weather modification, earth quake mode, and, drive you wacky mode. There are over 100 HAARPS world wide, maybe 200, even in Australia, often, they work together, more often, fight easch other,    

​Yes, I'm aware of the various and sundry claims.  Not all of them are true (for instance the "200 HAARPS" is untrue), though some other claims are.  I'd recommend watching the video I posted.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.