Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Ex CIA agent explains how to delete the elite!

3 posts in this topic

Interesting . Tax the IRS ?  Eliminate corporate influence in government ? I agree !

Usually, the letters "C I A" next to each other, makes me cringe. As a side note, a lot of people don't know that Bush's father (G.H.W. Bush) was a CIA director.

Just a added tid bit

Zionism and Communism were two pitchers to advance their plan for world hegemony . During the same week in November 1917, the Bolshevik Revolution took place and the Balfour Declaration promised Palestine to the Jews .

The Round Table group planned three world wars to degrade, demoralize, and destroy mankind, rendering it defenseless. The Third World War, now beginning, pitted the Zionists against the Muslims .

The purpose of Zionism is to colonize the Middle East, subvert Islam, and control the oil fields. For this reason Israel continues to receive blank checks. (One analyst estimates the U.S. taxpayer has spent $1.7 trillion on Israel.) This is why the founding of Israel took precedence over the welfare of the Jewish people. People complain that Israel controls the U.S.. It is just an instrument of central bankers who control both.

Jews have the naive misconception that Zionism is there to protect them from anti-Semitism. In fact, Zionism is there to create anti-Semitism in order to force Jews to carry out the Illuminati agenda, i.e., central banker world government. The goal of Zionism is to make Jews a pariah, the better to use them . ... Zionism is the primary source of anti-Semitism in the world jeopardizing all Jews whom they claim to represent .

This link has some good read . One more step down that allusive rabbit hole .

http://www.newsofinterest.tv/politics/book_summaries/illuminati_summary_makow/index.php#

If that man in the above first video were for real, he would've disappeared
a long time ago!

Unless of course, if he is intentionally misdirecting, misleading, and
misguiding you because he was told to!

If that man in the above first video were for real, he would've disappeared
a long time ago!

Unless of course, if he is intentionally misdirecting, misleading, and
misguiding you because he was told to!

​Not so much the person ; it's the topics that catches my interest . In the info world Topics always get switch to those who is speaking . I try to take the subject and continue my own research . It's like Alex Jones some people see him as a nut job and or working for the CIA . Ok that may be ; even here I will take the topics and research them on my own . And then there is David Icke reptilians ? Really ? .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.