Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Morgellons is not a disease; Transhumanism through terraforming ?

3 posts in this topic

Morgellons is not a disease ! It is a process . It is a form of forced/directed evolution of the human genome . It is the fetal stage of transhumanism, and it is upon us .

I have a fiend that lives in Washington state that has Morgellons . This shit is real I have seen it my self vea a microscope . After that my research on this subject I found a lot of interesting info .

Morgellons is not a disease . It is a process. It is a form of forced/directed evolution of the human genome . It is the fetal stage of transhumanism, and it is upon us .

This stealth project is being carried out with the use of the daily chemtrail operations, which are happening globally .  There is no escape . The chemtrail operations are terraforming the earth and everything on it, including you .

Many have died .  While the CDC and Kaiser Permanente drag their heels with its so-called study, humans are perishing, suffering “unbelievable” symptoms and are left alone with nowhere to turn .

Countless patients have been improperly diagnosed with “Delusions of Parasitosis .”

Just before the “explosion” of Morgellons here in the United States, the CDC sent letters out to physicians across the country stating that they were seeing an increase of patients with DOP.  Coincidence? I think not . They were covering their tracks, so to speak .

Last I knew, delusions do not cause oozing skin lesions, flying insects, worms, fungus, molds, plants, colored fibers and fiber bundles, polka-dotted, multi-colored plaques or crystals of different shapes/colors . These are just a few of the symptoms associated with this mutation process, based on one’s genetic pre-disposition .

Morgellons sufferers are far from delusional . They are outsourced bioresearch test subject for the Global Governments, and so are you .

Independent researchers are learning a vast amount of knowledge about this entity and are putting the pieces together .  It appears to have protein involvement as well as many different organic species and possibly nanotechnology/biosensor involvement .

It is slow, invasive and progressive .

Hundreds of samples have been obtained from people who show no outward symptoms of the mutation. The same specimens have been found with people who are noticeably infected, as well as in environmental sampling .

Imagine finding a black speck sprouting a blue fiber from a strange layer of skin that has formed over one of your open skin lesions. Then imagine finding the same black speck and the same blue fiber on a grain of rice. I did. It was impossible to distinguish which came from my skin and which was from the rice .

Transhumanism through terraforming .

U.S. Military intentionally poisoning us! MORGELLONS EXPOSED

This shit will blow your mind

Morgellons Disease: The Big Lie, The Ultimate Cover-up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=139&v=Hv5s-nwvDCc

More and more incidents of myiasis seem to be occurring at an alarming rate . A variety of insect species and thus numerous unique manifestations among the afflicted have been described and photographed . Certainly, the number of reported cases continues to be on the increase worldwide at an exponential rate . This is an emerging disease/ condition that has been termed Morgellons by the non-medical community because of the lack of an official diagnosis .  Long term use of illicit drugs which can create a condition of fungal or pathogenic overload in the body is just one of the hypothesis suggested . This despite the fact that most patients are not drug users . Furthermore, it is unclear whether other complications due to an extensive history of drug abuse is responsible for the many cases of psychosis among sufferers or if psychosis is a direct symptom of advanced and untreated myiasis in which pathogens have infiltrated brain tissue enough to affect behavior . Despite the ever-growing cases of this syndrome worldwide, mainstream medical professionals unjustly dismiss or discredit the sufferers as delusional and/ or victims of their own abuse of illicit drugs . Many thousands of victims including frustrated health professionals, have therefore, given up on the idea of seeking professional medical advice and have instead taken to the internet to exchange information and engage in crowdsourcing and private research in search of information that may lead to reliable information and possible cures .

Understanding Parasites - Dr. Omar Amin

Dr. Amin's lecture on "Understanding Parasites". Excellent lecture for learning and understanding about parasitic infections In the United States and abroad. Taped in Tampa Bay, Florida January 2013.

~ We are more than we know because no one is talking in mainstream ~

Edited by CSB
Video issue
1 person likes this

Morgellons is horrifying!

Six Known Genetic Markers in Morgellons Patients
-----

Rh Negative Blood and Morgellons--Here to Put It Straight!
According to Dr. Hildegarde Staninger the nanotechology thrives in an alkaline environment. It just so happens that the type A Rh negatives blood is typically more alkaline. Type O Rh negative is typically more acidic. I know for a fact that there are O Rh negatives as well. 
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/los-angeles-ca/TBNK232NMFH3URDT0
-----
Morgellons Special #7

INTRODUCTION

Several batches of unknown suspect fibers were sent to the laboratory over a period of several weeks. We were asked to examine them, study them microscopically, determine some physical properties, and run elemental analysis by energy dispersive spectroscopy (EDS) and chemical groups by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR). Also some samples would be analyzed by Fourier transform Raman spectroscopy (FT-Raman).

Laboratory personnel would also compare the fibers with some other nanofibers reported to be carbon-silicon fibers with photoluminescent and other properties.

NOTE: All Samples were compared to the "Goldenhead" as found by Dr. Rahim Karjoo and Dr. Hildegarde Staninger (October 28, 2006) and a fiber that was identified as High Density Polyethylene Fiber (HDPE).

http://www.rense.com/morgphase/phase2_1.htm

McDonald's Chicken McNuggets found to contain mysterious fibers

Earlier today I purchased a 10-piece Chicken McNuggets from a McDonald's restaurant in Austin, Texas. Under carefully controlled conditions, I then examined the Chicken McNuggets under a high-powered digital microscope, expecting to see only processed chicken bits and a fried outer coating.

But what I found instead shocked even me. I've seen a lot of weird stuff in my decade of investigating foods and nutrition, but I never expected to find this...

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/041646_Chicken_McNuggets_forensic_food_analysis_strange_fibers.html#ixzz3c3kWNruv

On 6/3/2015, 8:17:48, Lucy Barnable said:

Morgellons is horrifying!

Six Known Genetic Markers in Morgellons Patients
-----

Rh Negative Blood and Morgellons--Here to Put It Straight!
According to Dr. Hildegarde Staninger the nanotechology thrives in an alkaline environment. It just so happens that the type A Rh negatives blood is typically more alkaline. Type O Rh negative is typically more acidic. I know for a fact that there are O Rh negatives as well. 
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/los-angeles-ca/TBNK232NMFH3URDT0
-----
Morgellons Special #7

INTRODUCTION

Several batches of unknown suspect fibers were sent to the laboratory over a period of several weeks. We were asked to examine them, study them microscopically, determine some physical properties, and run elemental analysis by energy dispersive spectroscopy (EDS) and chemical groups by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR). Also some samples would be analyzed by Fourier transform Raman spectroscopy (FT-Raman).

Laboratory personnel would also compare the fibers with some other nanofibers reported to be carbon-silicon fibers with photoluminescent and other properties.

NOTE: All Samples were compared to the "Goldenhead" as found by Dr. Rahim Karjoo and Dr. Hildegarde Staninger (October 28, 2006) and a fiber that was identified as High Density Polyethylene Fiber (HDPE).

http://www.rense.com/morgphase/phase2_1.htm

Earlier today I purchased a 10-piece Chicken McNuggets from a McDonald's restaurant in Austin, Texas. Under carefully controlled conditions, I then examined the Chicken McNuggets under a high-powered digital microscope, expecting to see only processed chicken bits and a fried outer coating.

But what I found instead shocked even me. I've seen a lot of weird stuff in my decade of investigating foods and nutrition, but I never expected to find this...

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/041646_Chicken_McNuggets_forensic_food_analysis_strange_fibers.html#ixzz3c3kWNruv

Thank you for the response . I have not seen the young girl that I knew in Washington state being that I moved back home a few years ago; she must be around 16 years old now. But I did see the sores on her face and arms at the age of 11 . Her dad " Friend of mind had samples that he showed me with a microscope . Weird stuff . Doctors won't or can't not say much about this issue . Orders from their masters the CDC .  The girl was just so up set . I wonder now how she is doing . I worked with her dad in Seattle .

This crap could be everywhere . I don't know much about the nuggets but I would not rule this out .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.