Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

This Is the Only Weapon We Have Left to Fight Against the Coming Jade Helm Tyranny

4 posts in this topic

03 Jun, 2015 by Dave Hodges

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/06/03/this-is-the-only-weapon-we-have-left-to-fight-against-the-coming-jade-helm-tyranny/

Read the Rest of the article in the link above.

When it comes to overcoming an injury or emotional trauma, the guiding principles of healing are remarkably similar. In general, the better the health, both physical and emotional, prior to the crisis, the better the predicted outcome will be. Along these lines, an important question needs to be asked. Is there anything that can be done, in the present time, which can serve to buffer much of the negative effects of what America will soon face?

America should think about a post-collapse recovery. The economic figures alone ($1.5 quadrillion derivatives debt alone is reason to believe we don’t have much time left as a nation. It is time to get our house in order. What does that mean?

Bad News Beyond Belief

I ask this question because of what is about to befall America and it almost unspeakable beyond words in terms of the horrific nature of the event(s). Tomorrow, I  am going to reveal something so hideous and so terrifying with regard to Jade Helm, I first wanted to wait a day before reporting on this event which will make many of us lose sleep. I thought it important to pause for a moment to contemplate our options in responding to the horrible form of tyranny that I am going to soon reveal. And believe me, we will soon be under attack like no other generation of Americans that we have seen. It is time to get ready, but we are clearly headed in the wrong direction. Most Americans do not even know who the REAL enemy is. The remainder of this article will make this identification easy.

I think we're going to need more than just prayer if we're going to survive in the coming years.
Getting out of the cities while you still can is a step in the right direction. Soon it won't be so easy.

The new normal is abnormal. Maybe if we're busy keeping up with the Kardashians,  we won't notice the big rocks about to fall on our heads.

This summer will be a manmade torment. Then, in the fall and winter, the real havoc will descend.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.