Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Elora Hardy: Magical houses, made of bamboo

4 posts in this topic

You've never seen buildings like this. The stunning bamboo homes built by Elora Hardy and her team in Bali twist, curve and surprise at every turn. They defy convention because the bamboo itself is so enigmatic. No two poles of bamboo are alike, so every home, bridge and bathroom is exquisitely unique. In this beautiful, immersive talk, she shares the potential of bamboo, as both a sustainable resource and a spark for the imagination. "We have had to invent our own rules," she says.

Beautiful. Bamboo is so versatile and sustainable. One of these belongs on the porch. :)

Dont tell the global warming scaremongers, it will bring wrath down from those who profit from the scam. Like Tesla and his s series car they are trying to outlaw the sales of.

A very good example of not being limited by the conventional and thinking outside of the box.  An exceptionally gifted, inspired and motivated women.  This innovative idea in a smaller more simple scale can quite possibly solve a lot of the world's housing problems.  Yet, for some silly unfathomable reason governments and lawmakers will always find reasons "why not" to use innovations such as this. Could it be that the "Agenda" calls for impoverished communities and countries to simply remain within that status quo? Bastards!

I have been contemplating for a long time to replace one of my outside storage (pine) rooms and have now shelved all previous plans, I am going to use bamboo!  Thanks

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.