Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Kinda of a strange website. History & prophicy

10 posts in this topic

Found this obscure website that lists the time and date of significant world events, both from the past and future. It could be a hoax but I just found it interesting and wanted to share it with you guys. It to has links to some sites that I know of . I just find this strange .

What do you think of it ?

http://tabula.ws/

Very strange. Is there any way to find out who owns it?

* 17 July 2015 | UNKNOWN (Civil disorder)
* 25 September 2015 | Global climate chaos (Laurent Fabius)
* 23-24 September 2015 | UNKOWN (Year of Jubilee)

​I will see what I can do . Maybe there is something in the source codes

​Hummm Everything seems to leading to this guy Steve Teig .

This is whats posted about him and his company in Wikipedia

Tabula was a fabless semiconductor company based in Santa Clara, California.[1] Founded in 2003 by Steve Teig (ex-CTO of Cadence), it raised $215 million in venture funding. The company designed and built three dimensional field programmable gate arrays (3-D FPGAs) and ranked third on the Wall Street Journal's annual "Next Big Thing" list in 2012.[2]

Tabula developed ABAX, a family of three-dimensional integrated circuits. The company's field-programmable gate array (FPGA) chips were marketed as 3-D programmable logic devices or 3PLDs. The chips have 220-630 thousand 4-input lookup table (LUT) from the user point of view and are capable of working at 1.6 GHz physical clock speed. They also contain up to 1280 digital signal processing (DSP) blocks with 18x18 multipliers with pre-adder; up to 920 GPIO pins and 48 SerDes channels (up to 6.5 Gbit/s). ABAX are produced using 40 nm TSMC process and packaged in flip-chip packages with 1936 or 1156 pins.[citation needed]

Internally, ABAX chips use high-frequency (1.6 GHz) reconfiguration between up to 8 config states, named folds, to emulate a high number of FPGA-resources. If all 8 folds are used to get maximum LUT capacity, user visible clock speed will be 200 MHz; for 4 folds capacity is halved but frequency is doubled and so on.[3]

Volume price of ABAX chips was planned in 2012 to be in the range of 100-200 USD.[3]

Tabula also offered some network solutions, such as: 100 or 40 Gb Ethernet to Interlaken bridges; high-speed packet search engines; and multiport 10 gigabit Ethernet processors (which could be used as switch, router, or programmable NIC).[citation needed]

In February 2012, Tabula confirmed it would use 22-nm manufacturing process on Intel's Factories.[4][5] As of July 2013, only 5 companies were allowed to use Intel's manufacturing process: Achronix; Tabula; Netronome; Microsemi; and Altera.[6]

Spacetime was a product of Tabula that possibly went beyond the abilities of FPGAs. The company said that Spacetime represented two spatial dimensions and one time dimension as a unified 3D framework. According to Tabula, this appeared to be a simplification that might deliver in production a new category of programmable devices (“3PLDs”) that are denser, faster, and more capable than FPGAs, yet still accompanied by software that automatically maps traditional RTL onto these novel fabrics.[citation needed]

On 24 March 2015, Tabula was to officially shut down.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabula_(company)

Published on Nov 5, 2013

-Steve Teig, Tabula

In this seminar, entrepreneurial leaders share lessons from real-world experiences across entrepreneurial settings. Speakers include entrepreneurs, leaders from global technology companies, venture capitalists, and best-selling authors. Half-hour talks are followed by a half hour of class interaction.

Hummm I will be doing more digging . This guy had and or has connections . I think I will dig around a little deeper ..

Tabula to shut down; 120 jobs lost at fabless chip company

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/news/2015/02/11/tabula-to-shut-down-120-jobs-lost-at-fabless-chip.html

Tabula Inc., a Santa Clara semiconductor company that has raised more than $200 million, will close its doors March 24, according to a state filing.

Edited by CSB
Added text
1 person likes this

^ That's even more strange. I had to look up the lingo. :-/

"Spacetime was a product of Tabula that possibly went beyond the abilities of FPGAs. The company said that Spacetime represented two spatial dimensions and one time dimension as a unified 3D framework."

Field-programmable gate array
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Field-programmable_gate_array

Three-dimensional integrated circuit
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-dimensional_integrated_circuit

The wayback machine shows they keep altering the page, ie removing the stuff that doesn't pan out.

And what led you to Steve Teig?

The wayback machine shows they keep altering the page, ie removing the stuff that doesn't pan out.

And what led you to Steve Teig?

​Good question . Hummmm :1XqXnoz:  I really don't remember . Have you heard of him ?

^ That's even more strange. I had to look up the lingo. :-/

"Spacetime was a product of Tabula that possibly went beyond the abilities of FPGAs. The company said that Spacetime represented two spatial dimensions and one time dimension as a unified 3D framework."

Field-programmable gate array
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Field-programmable_gate_array

Three-dimensional integrated circuit
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-dimensional_integrated_circui

Sounds and looks like another rabbit hole . This is some high tec stuff .

​Good question . Hummmm :1XqXnoz:  I really don't remember . Have you heard of him ?

​Not until this thread.

Dont forget tabula rasa means blank slate in latin i believe. And may just be chosen metaphorically. Who knows!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.