Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cryptic Mole is Pretty Sick!

28 posts in this topic

Well, update us when you can. He's not with us on this forum but we still care about people.

He has diastolic dysfunction heart failure.

​omg. well hopefully he will recover and get back on here soon.

He has diastolic dysfunction heart failure.

​Thanks for the update. Good vibes out to CM

Not sure i believe this. Probably a troll!

​hmmm i actually had that thought earlier shep..odd.

I'm not either. But trying to be kind and give benefit of the doubt if it is true.

1 person likes this

Not sure i believe this. Probably a troll!

​I'm not a troll. I know one of his many friends, and he told me that the mole had his heart valve replaced 9 months ago, and he has taken a slow turn for the worse since. Don't any of you have his email address? Why not email him and ask him yourself. I figured if I came here to tell you about it, you would believe me instead of thinking I'm full of shit! Why lie about something so serious?

​I'm not a troll. I know one of his many friends, and he told me that the mole had his heart valve replaced 9 months ago, and he has taken a slow turn for the worse since. Don't any of you have his email address? Why not email him and ask him yourself. I figured if I came here to tell you about it, you would believe me instead of thinking I'm full of shit! Why lie about something so serious?

​Oh i've seen many trolls play this game when someone leaves a forum, No offense meant! I do have his email but im not sure i should ask tbh. Its his personal business and if he wanted to tell me im sure he would.

I would rather not pry... But i do hope if it is true he gets better. He's a good guy.

Edited by ukshep
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.