Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
AnonG

Pawns On A Chess Board? Are We Being Herded Into Conflict?

5 posts in this topic

Since 2009, the United States has seen nationwide a significant rise in civil unrest.

These protests against the injustices authorities continue to perpetuate on citizens have been marked by events that have left most people with deep concerns and fears.

Are these public displays planned and orchestrated as exercises meant to manipulate American citizens into defying established laws and taking personal action against local authorities?

More http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/06/pawns-on-a-chess-board-are-we-being-herded-into-conflict-3164978.html

well for the last years I feel like the ptb are doing everything they can to set man against man

race hate and  wtf is this buce jenner shit

Babylon I tell u

roflmao

1 person likes this

On 03/06/2015 16:56:07, AnonG said:

Since 2009, the United States has seen nationwide a significant rise in civil unrest.

These protests against the injustices authorities continue to perpetuate on citizens have been marked by events that have left most people with deep concerns and fears.

Are these public displays planned and orchestrated as exercises meant to manipulate American citizens into defying established laws and taking personal action against local authorities?

More http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/06/pawns-on-a-chess-board-are-we-being-herded-into-conflict-3164978.html

Are these public displays planned and orchestrated as exercises meant to manipulate American citizens into defying established laws and taking personal action against local authorities?  Hell yes they are !   I have been to a lot of demonstrations that have turned some even into riots and in everyone of them there have been agent provocateurs .  

I do not oppose Unity. I do not oppose Order. I oppose the means by which that Unity and Order are manifested and maintained. Greed, anger, fear, and thirst for power have failed us. Until we have Unification without fear...without violence...without greed... There will be No World Order. The psychopathic mind set of the self proclaimed elites are in for a battle that my not work out so well for them . We know who they are God knows where they live . payback will be devastating ether way !

1 person likes this

Thank you all for your comments and interest.

Yes, I would say we are in dangerous times, my friends, and we are being set up like ducks at a shoot off.

Stay safe-stay aware, stay strong-

We all have our roles in this and we can stop it, if we come together and not allow these forces to tear us into a divided nation.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.