Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

The Latest on Waco Shooting- A Shocker!

7 posts in this topic

June 3, 2015 at 1:32 pm

http://mcatty.com/the-latest-on-waco-shooting-a-shocker/

Read the full article in the link above.

A civil rights violation lawsuit was filed last Friday by one of those arrested at the Waco Shootout. The facts alleged in the complaint, if true, only confirms what I have believed all along.

Matthew Clendennen, a member of the Scimitars Motorcycle Club, filed the lawsuit. Clendennen has no prior criminal record, is a former member of two fire departments in Texas, has a graduate degree in business and finance from Baylor University, and is a self-employed business owner with six employees. He is also the father of two children; one with his current wife and has he custody of his first child.

When this story first broke, a lot of facts were not adding up. The most important fact was why a $1,000,000 bond was set per biker? It seemed excessive to say the least. As I wrote in a prior post– with time, the facts would be revealed.

A civil rights violation lawsuit was filed last Friday by one of those arrested at the Waco Shootout. The facts alleged in the complaint, if true, only confirms what I have believed all along.

Matthew Clendennen, a member of the Scimitars Motorcycle Club, filed the lawsuit. Clendennen has no prior criminal record, is a former member of two fire departments in Texas, has a graduate degree in business and finance from Baylor University, and is a self-employed business owner with six employees. He is also the father of two children; one with his current wife and has he custody of his first child.

When this story first broke, a lot of facts were not adding up. The most important fact was why a $1,000,000 bond was set per biker? It seemed excessive to say the least. As I wrote in a prior post– with time, the facts would be revealed.

​Cops today know they are not trusted or liked Most are just low IQ ed militant morons . Being that I am of a higher caliber in thinking I would never stoop so low .

I have never had a moment of doubt from the start that this was a set up,things just didn't add; but then vary little in todays world adds up when it comes to government .

I hope the county and state gets a good ass whopen .

Thank you for the link !

wow - good article - so is the link in there too to another of his articles about bikers getting released.

Bikers are a real threat to the establishment.  The are organized.  Many, if not most, of them are armed and not afraid to use their weapons if necessary.  They are mobile.  And what is worse, most no longer fit the old stereotype and are intelligent and well educated.  I expect to see many more similar incidents and a new drive to outlaw and persecute bikers of all persuasions.

​This may seem farfetched to you but think about this for a few minutes. What if certain leftists in the Texas government that are clearly very angry about the imminent open carry bill passage and signature by Texas Governor Abbot, plotted to stifle the passage of said state open carry legislation by getting leftist 2nd amendment hating sympathizers in the local and state Texas police to stage a mass shooting involving motorcycle clubs and gangs that showed up at that restaurant for that meeting. It's been proven that the police were already there before the meeting started and witnesses claimed chest and head wounds which is typical of a sniper and swat training.No way a gang of any type is going to start a fight with that many police already on the scene before hand

Just a controversial thought of mine on this incident.

​This may seem farfetched to you but think about this for a few minutes. What if certain leftists in the Texas government that are clearly very angry about the imminent open carry bill passage and signature by Texas Governor Abbot, plotted to stifle the passage of said state open carry legislation by getting leftist 2nd amendment hating sympathizers in the local and state Texas police to stage a mass shooting involving motorcycle clubs and gangs that showed up at that restaurant for that meeting. It's been proven that the police were already there before the meeting started and witnesses claimed chest and head wounds which is typical of a sniper and swat training.No way a gang of any type is going to start a fight with that many police already on the scene before hand

Just a controversial thought of mine on this incident.

​You may have hit the nail right on the head!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.