Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Lucy Barnable

UFO Caught Sucking Water Out Of California Lake

9 posts in this topic

This sighting is of incredible value on many levels. 1st Its a pilot that took the photo. 2nd the pilot tried to radio communicate with the UFO. 3rd The UFO is not cloaked or even partly cloaked, its a freaking clear as day photo of the UFO! 4th this UFO is levitating water in a upward steam to the UFO. This is a sighting that will go down in history. As you can see its a very low populated area and they had little to fear. Is it really our water they are stealing or where they here first? Either way, our space brothers are welcome to help themselves.
-----

I wonder if Nestle has UFO technology. :DWsKVPL:

2 people like this

interesting. yes our alien brothers are welcome to visit anytime. maybe on their homeworld, they are experiencing drought in biblical and intersteller proportions:chuckle:

interesting. yes our alien brothers are welcome to visit anytime. maybe on their homeworld, they are experiencing drought in biblical and intersteller proportions:chuckle:

​Space travel is thirsty business.:dhpErlU:

yes dehydration is an alien's worst nightmare.. but they shouldnt siphon our precious water..we need it bad

For whatever reason the link has changes for the original article.

The Article: http://www.ncscooper.com/ufo-caught-sucking-water-out-of-california-lake/

Thanks.​

"The pilot, who chose to remain anonymous, said he was out on a routine flight late Friday afternoon when he spotted what he initially thought was another plane. However when he radioed the other craft for confirmation, it did not return his request.

“As you can see from the picture I was on my final approach to the Nevada County Airportwhen I spotted this red object,” said the pilot. “Then I noticed this ‘water beam’ underneath it. It kinda looked like a long, clear straw. So I radioed it to let them know I was around and they did not return my request, which is highly unusual.”

This sighting is of incredible value on many levels. 1st Its a pilot that took the photo. 2nd the pilot tried to radio communicate with the UFO. 3rd The UFO is not cloaked or even partly cloaked, its a freaking clear as day photo of the UFO! 4th this UFO is levitating water in a upward steam to the UFO. This is a sighting that will go down in history. As you can see its a very low populated area and they had little to fear. Is it really our water they are stealing or where they here first? Either way, our space brothers are welcome to help themselves.
-----

I wonder if Nestle has UFO technology. :DWsKVPL:

​Years ago my grand father told me a story of one of his hunting trips; he watch this vary thing take place in Illinois; that would have been in the 1950s . And to I have heard of this over the years . I do believe in none terrestrial life forms because over the past 35 or so years I have seen a few times things that I call UFOs .

I wonder if Nestle has UFO technology. :DWsKVPL:   This is to funny !  Thanks for the laugh . Hugs . I don't find much to laugh at now days .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.