Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The biggest ripoff in the world - a NYC Taxi

1 post in this topic

For $700,000 this is what I could do, as opposed to driving a taxi cab in NYC for $50,000 a year which is nothing in NYC.

1. Live as a lower middle class person, with NO job at all... for 15 entire years, in the state of Pennsylvania.

(or)

2. Attend Community college, Attend the International Culinary Center, AND Le Cordon Bleu, and then open the doors to quite a nice place that I OWN, and have hundreds of thousands of dollars left over...... and make a million dollars a year or more

(or)

3. Possibly buy rights to older cartoons, and put them on TV with better technology and a modern script that fits today's world, with technology similar to that used to create Ice Age.

(or)

4. Lease a manufacturing plant, get a patent for my brand, and buy a shitload of Singer sewing equipment, and denim cloth and make my own Jeans company and soon be a billionaire, made right here in America.

(or)

5. Buy one of the most expensive houses in Elkins Park, Pennsylvania CASH and owe nothing.. and own it outright.

So what the fuck would I buy a cab for ?
It stands the reason why I if I had that much money... I wouldn't be interested in cab driving in the first place.

I got news for New York City and the Taxi commission...
Shove it !

Seriously.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.