Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

Fancy a cuddle? This company sells hugs - but guess how much?

3 posts in this topic

If you've ever had one of those days when all you wanted was a good cuddle, help is at hand.

A company offering hugs for cash is doing a great trade, and you get to choose how long you want to curl up for - with prices even available for overnight stays.

The Snuggery, in Rochester, New York State, was set up by Jackie Samuel, a woman who believes in the magic of the human touch.

Her website explains: "The Snuggery is a place to take a break from the hustle and bustle of life and focus on the simple restorative pleasure of touch.

"Though science has unquestionably supported the psychological and physical benefits of non-sexual touch, Americans distinctly lack it. It's time for change."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/fancy-cuddle-company-sells-hugs-5807718

Dam - I didn't know we have that here - in fact there are two locations - one not far from me at all.  I have never heard of them nor have I talked with anyone who has (or admits) to using them.  heh their facebook page mentions the media that has mentioned them - Good Morning America - and on page 14 of May2014 Playboy (imagine that :cjnohced:

From their website.  (LOOK AT OVERNIGHT SNUGGLE LOL)

RATES & SERVICES

THE SINGLE SNUGGLE:
Select one Snuggler with whom to enjoy your relaxing snuggling session.

45 minute session:      $50
60 minute session:      $60
90 minute session:      $90

THE DOUBLE CUDDLE:
The Double Cuddle allows clients to cuddle with two Cuddlers concurrently. 

http://www.thesnuggery.org/i/cuddlers.jpg

45 minute session:      $100
60 minute session:      $120
90 minute session:      $180

THE OVERNIGHT CUDDLE:
The Overnight Cuddle is is most enjoyable for well-established guests. It begins at 10:30pm and concludes at 7am. Please feel free to bring DVDs, books, and snacks.

overnight session:      $425

Edited by Cinnamon
image removed/link added

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.