Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Chemtrails . Thank you for the sun block ..

7 posts in this topic

Here in my home state Iowa today load and behold I looked up and I could see chemtrails in a checker pattern . 

Thank you EverGreen air :balpk:

Evergreen Aviation Admits to Chemtrail Contracts with USAF

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/evergreen-aviation-admits-to-chemtrail-contracts-with-usaf/

happy

I hope the picture posts just above this ^ I know the video will post . LOL

1 person likes this

I have personally been researching this phenomenon for years. I have seen the Globemaster III's on the ground and tracked their movements through the sky. I have discovered C-5 Galaxy's painted white to pass as civilian aircraft.

http://www.greatdreams.com/chems.htm

On some phone map apps, there shows tons of coal ash and other materials being loaded onto these massive war birds.

When I overlap the phone maps with Google earth maps you can see where the payload piles have been PhotoShopped out.

incredible.

2 people like this

PBS news hour just did a segment on climate change and greenhouse gas effects. The story contained the " theory" of using metals to reflect the suns energy away from the earth. And the airplane aerosol technique to deliver it.They said they got the idea from a volcano ash emission that dropped the temp for two years. I know they have been spraying for two years personally. Probably longer but I just woke from my nap two years ago. I think there is a little bit more than heat reduction involved. 

"They" have been spraying the skies for years.  However, those of us coming out of our slumber are starting to notice all sorts of things!

PBS news hour just did a segment on climate change and greenhouse gas effects. The story contained the " theory" of using metals to reflect the suns energy away from the earth. And the airplane aerosol technique to deliver it.They said they got the idea from a volcano ash emission that dropped the temp for two years. I know they have been spraying for two years personally. Probably longer but I just woke from my nap two years ago. I think there is a little bit more than heat reduction involved. 

That reminds me of a segment of a show I watched a few years back (I think it was 1000 Ways to Die) where a Russian pimp was killed when the Russian government tried to use cloud seeding to make it rain.  The stuff they used clumped together and formed basketball sized missiles when it got in the atmosphere and one of them hit the pimp in the city and killed him instantly.

That reminds me of a segment of a show I watched a few years back (I think it was 1000 Ways to Die) where a Russian pimp was killed when the Russian government tried to use cloud seeding to make it rain.  The stuff they used clumped together and formed basketball sized missiles when it got in the atmosphere and one of them hit the pimp in the city and killed him instantly.

all I can say is that alluminum and the other metals sure make pretty fireball trails. It's atmospheric thermite.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.