Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

THE ANCIENT TEACHINGS of ENOCH - What the CHURCH BANNED

4 posts in this topic

Published on Apr 19, 2015

Enoch wrote great knowledge before the flood and he walked with God. If he walked with God why? Did God just like his company? Why didn't God walk with other people, more often. Was it to explain the mysteries to him? Why don't we have these Mysteries if they were so important. Well, the Ancient book of Enoch is quoted by the Apostles. The book was rediscovered in modern times. Is it possible God has a message in there for us? If so, perhaps it is a great one. It is. and It is great. I recommend that you hear it. This video will tell you what that mystery is. It will definitely SHOCK you. Please do not allow it to stumble you. let us be ready as the faithful virgins with the oil in their lamps. The truth is light from the lamps, but many will have their lamps go out and will refuse to even buy the oil that they might see to know who and where the Bridegroom is. You cannot find the groom, or, you cannot find the Christ, unless you have the oil. This is knowledge friends. It has been waiting for these last days we live in, and it is still waiting upon us humans to really take it seriously. God brought it forth from the ground, but what good is it, you yourself, and the world, are ignoring it. The message of the Ancient wisdom was encoded into the entire bible, the plain truth is only now being revealed.

1 person likes this

Published on Apr 19, 2015

Enoch wrote great knowledge before the flood and he walked with God. If he walked with God why? Did God just like his company? Why didn't God walk with other people, more often. Was it to explain the mysteries to him? Why don't we have these Mysteries if they were so important. Well, the Ancient book of Enoch is quoted by the Apostles. The book was rediscovered in modern times. Is it possible God has a message in there for us? If so, perhaps it is a great one. It is. and It is great. I recommend that you hear it. This video will tell you what that mystery is. It will definitely SHOCK you. Please do not allow it to stumble you. let us be ready as the faithful virgins with the oil in their lamps. The truth is light from the lamps, but many will have their lamps go out and will refuse to even buy the oil that they might see to know who and where the Bridegroom is. You cannot find the groom, or, you cannot find the Christ, unless you have the oil. This is knowledge friends. It has been waiting for these last days we live in, and it is still waiting upon us humans to really take it seriously. God brought it forth from the ground, but what good is it, you yourself, and the world, are ignoring it. The message of the Ancient wisdom was encoded into the entire bible, the plain truth is only now being revealed.

Yea started being very suspicious about the organized Christian church when i started reading all the other books of the scripture that was intentionally left out of the accepted cannon of scripture when Enoch is mentioned in the accepted canon but does not go in to any detail of who Enoch was or his tie in with the Biblical events. In the Bible it does mention Enoch taking a ride with a angel inside a craft of some sorts but it's very vague and short lived writing on that issue.

Council of Nicea in 325 A.D. ( Roman Emperor Constantine) decided what would be in the accepted holy canon and what would not. So that tells me that the people of Jesus time knew about all this stuff of Enoch and the nature of angels and how they get around. That is why I do not accept anything that comes out of Rome on the issue of religious/spiritual beliefs.

In fact the book of Revelations has it in plain site when it comments on what the New Jerusalem coming out of heaven would be. It would be a built structure coming down to hover over the old Jerusalem. It will be big too. If my reading is correct it states 1,400 miles square. Basically a cube. Which if it hovered in our atmosphere over the USA it would cover near 2/3rd of the USA. Don't forget it's as high as it is long as it is wide. That's no spiritual thing. That is a solid manufactured object.

P.S. Just for arguments sake people can't believe that you can't make matter from light? Well modern science has proved that to be false because it seems scientists at the Imperial College London has figured it out in principle: http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/may/18/matter-light-photons-electrons-positrons

Remember God created light first then created all matter and living things afterwards.

I have learned more from texts left out of the official Bible than the ones left in.

Thanks nameless guys now :IBPlzqK: in Hell!

SK

:yah:

The book of Enoch is a lie written by the Cain bloodline Enoch, not Enoch of the Adam blood, to confuse people and put the hate and watch on physical angels which did not consimate with women, but the children of Adam. By changing it, the Cain bloodline eddifies their father, the angel of light, Lucifier, which fell, for claiming to be higher than God. The book wasn't included, because it is a false minisiter, used by the Cains to prevent you from recognizing them. It's a trick they use all the time, and you a-holes even call em out on it, except in this instance. So very strange. Chose which father you edify. Time is shorter than I'd like. Peace, Love, and I'm Out ^.^

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.