Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

Tubular plasma structures found in Earth's magnetosphere

22 posts in this topic

SYDNEY, June 1 (UPI) -- The Earth's magnetosphere hosts a variety of odd geometric shapes, including arcing tubes of plasma.

Scientists had long theorized that tubular plasma structures populated the magnetosphere, but thanks to the work of a group of astronomers in Australia, they now say this with certainty. The tubes were discovered by probing the magnetosphere -- the region that contains the Earth's magnetic field -- with a radio telescope-turned 3-D camera.

http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2015/06/01/Tubular-plasma-structures-found-in-Earths-magnetosphere/2871433168222/?spt=rrs&or=7

1 person likes this

fascinating - I wonder if this will change ideas about what causes weather, etc...

plasma - it's everywhere it seems like!

dont know. somehow i feel plasma residue are floating around in the air...i could be wrong hmm

mmmm buttery popcorn.

1939959908_L18fVAlI_2809bb8d20825e6cc960

​As long as it's non-GMO I'm ok with it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KHdL182jw0U

Astral Traveler has been exploring Earth's em fields for some time.

In this video, a week or two old, he shows how significant the wobble is, though some satellite images are edited. He also mentions the New Madrid fault and plasma tubes.

I may post this on my Nibiru thread too. It's logical to connect solar activity with earth changes. It's just as logical to ask what is perturbing the sun. Perhaps the same force which is perturbing the Kuiper belt and its occupants, asteroids and comets whose appearances surprise scientists.

Ha ha, plasma is the fourth state of matter throughout the universe after solid, gas and liquid,
and to show just how it is actually everywhere, plasma actually makes up 99.99% of all matter.
So you can see that the other three states of matter are nothing when compared to plasma. It's
everywhere, and you just may be looking at God, as he really does claim to be everywhere!

There are also other much smaller states of matter, but not always relative to...

blood a liquid, called plasma as it is stretched so thin in microscopic veins abd moves at a rate that when momentarily measured equals plasma.  like taking one glass of water and thinning it across entire world then moving at insane speeds. at a given time the energy combined is much that of same glass of water still in glass moving same insane speed.  but yes god is plasma, everywhere n inside us

blood a liquid, called plasma as it is stretched so thin in microscopic veins abd moves at a rate that when momentarily measured equals plasma.  like taking one glass of water and thinning it across entire world then moving at insane speeds. at a given time the energy combined is much that of same glass of water still in glass moving same insane speed.  but yes god is plasma, everywhere n inside us

​I find it very revealing that as plasma energy moves long distances it twists into that of a DNA helix.
And test done on the Russian space station showed that when dust particles were placed in plasma
with zero gravity and the vacuum of space, they also twisted into a DNA strand, and also rotated into
mini galaxies. If that's not God speaking and revealing, than I don't know what is!

1 person likes this

The word plasma means life giving. Have you ever watched plasma energy in action,
and how many claim it looks and moves in a lifelike fashion? That's because it is.

1 person likes this

All matter is alive, and you will know this if you study the double slit experiments,
and the collapsing wave function. It's all right there hidden in plain sight!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.