Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

This man bothers me . Rand Paul

5 posts in this topic

I some times wonder just who's side Rand Paul is on . I can see a big gap between him and his dad Ron Paul but then maybe Ron Paul to is a shadow dancer .

This guy Rand Paul turns around and fully supports TPP. :vb_wtf:   How do you rectify this ?

I just have a issue with trusting any politician it's all been a dog and pony show . Please prove me wrong so I can have at lest a little faith

I don't trust him at all. People never seem to look at the past voting records, which is what really tells you what they are going to do.

No faith anymore.

I don't trust him at all. People never seem to look at the past voting records, which is what really tells you what they are going to do.

No faith anymore.

​I understand ! Its a shame that we have elected people in positions that once was under control of the confines of the Constitution and We The People . Their Oath to it and to We The People is now a pain in their asses .  Its the Constitution thats the devision between the corporate heads and We The People I see the time where we will have no choice but to close that gap and boot corporate rule out .

I am thinking its time for one more 1814 . We had to kick these same psychopaths butts then and we can do it again . It will only just take 1% of the American patriots to do it .

It's like cooking.

Is the food tainted?

When in doubt, throw it out.

Simple.

I had hope for this guy like Cruz until I saw the meeting with  that America hating jew sheldon  adelson and Rand was groveling at his feet for jew money and support. Seeing him and others all promising to sell out America  to put israel first which is the defination of treason. Nothing disgusts me more than support for those pseudo allies.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.