Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Experts Speechless At Unexpected Find! Proof USA To Soon Be Ushered Into Tailspin of Ominous Events?

7 posts in this topic

Published on Dec 10, 2014

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL STORY! http://b4in.info/ehUF
This fulfills Bible prophecy to the very detail! Wait until you see what experts discover, and it's not what they thought they would find! The California drought is serious business and could be the very thing that sends the USA into a frantic tailspin of apocalyptic events.

Time to get out of California,  go underground,  lock and load.   ShitStorm is in the first stages now.  

bu but I dont want things to change 

roflmao 

Edited by thoth

The video lost me at "Bible Prophecy". 

Ya know, I find it interesting how often people say shit like, "you don't realize how much produce and other food crops come from California", and yet they never give me any numbers. Obviously they don't know either and are just spewing the soundbites they heard.

Yes, fresh "California grown" veggies, fruits, and nuts will be expensive and likely unavailable in the near future.(that's what happens during a drought in a place where 85% of their farm land requires irrigation to survive at all)  I guess that means we'll have to go back to what were doing in the 1980's when they didn't grow much in California. Import it from elsewhere. 

2013 California Produce numbers (last available data)

USDA/NASS Crop Year Report
In 2013, the most recent year for which a full crop year report is available, California's 77,900 farms and ranches received $46.4 billion for their output.

California's agricultural abundance includes more than 400 commodities. The state produces nearly half of US-grown fruits, nuts and vegetables. Across the nation, US consumers regularly purchase several crops produced solely in California.

The video lost me at "Bible Prophecy". 

Ya know, I find it interesting how often people say shit like, "you don't realize how much produce and other food crops come from California", and yet they never give me any numbers. Obviously they don't know either and are just spewing the soundbites they heard.

Yes, fresh "California grown" veggies, fruits, and nuts will be expensive and likely unavailable in the near future.(that's what happens during a drought in a place where 85% of their farm land requires irrigation to survive at all)  I guess that means we'll have to go back to what were doing in the 1980's when they didn't grow much in California. Import it from elsewhere. 

California's share of total US Agricultural exports for 2013 was 14.7 percent or slightly more than the 13.1 percent share reported the previous year.

http://www.cdfa.ca.gov/statistics/

I agree they could "import it from elsewhere".

As far as bible prophecy all you really need for that to come to fruition are a handful of powerful religious lunatics hell bent on making it a reality. Technology keeps advancing in line with Moore's Law so who knows what future capabilities fanatics will have at their disposal? Bible prophecy is something to watch though I don't believe there is anything divine about it.

Published on Dec 10, 2014

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL STORY! http://b4in.info/ehUF
This fulfills Bible prophecy to the very detail! Wait until you see what experts discover, and it's not what they thought they would find! The California drought is serious business and could be the very thing that sends the USA into a frantic tailspin of apocalyptic events.

​Want to bet the vegetables I grow in my yearly garden have far more mineral and nutritional value than corp farm grown half ass stuff coming out of California?. The term you need to remember is " Mineral intake value of the soil " Example: a Carrot grown in California on a corp farm does not have half the mineral intake value of the carrots i grow in my garden. Reason why? those farms are not along the flood plain which means they do not get regular doses of river silt washing through the valley. The USA problem was trying to grow food to feed the world, which means over use of the soil depleting it's mineral content. What fruits I eat that I don't grow here I buy from grocery store that gets their fruit produce from Florida, such as citrus fruits. Everything else I grow here at home like strawberries, cranberries, blackberries, blueberries, blackberries, peaches, apples and pears. Along with the assortment of vegetables i grow every year.

Another major problem is the dependence by most of the public on big corp farms to grow the food supply by which like i said before they over use the soil till is loses mineral content and that is when they start adding all that chemically laden BS to make the plants grow. Use to be America was about the small family farm and they produced way much better food and always grew plenty to feed the nation. Most of the states it will hurt because of California's lack of growing fruits and vegetables are the south western states were it's typically dry climate and not much area to grow food. Not going to hurt the south east USA that much I can promise you that. I am sure the Midwest and Northeast will get through it ok too.

Far as water issue of California goes, ask yourself this question. The scientists in that area knew for years and years and years that California had water issues that were getting worse and with all those so-called high tech companies in California along with all those tech universities there, they had not put a plan in place 25 or more years ago to start building "Desalination plants" in place up and down the coast to use the vastness of the Pacific ocean as a water source?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.