Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

So you love bacon ? Here ya go ! Enjoy yummmmy

7 posts in this topic

"Spy Drones Expose Smithfield Foods Factory Farms": SINCE 2012, "Speciesism: The Movie" director Mark Devries has been secretly using spy drones to investigate and expose the environmental devastation caused by factory farms. In this video, the drones capture shocking aerial footage of several massive facilities that supply pigs for Smithfield Foods. Find out more at http://FactoryFarmDrones.com

1 person likes this

even pigs are under scrutiny. whats the world coming to anyway ... lol. ironically i just had a BLT sandwich

1 person likes this

So.. urine and feces is now considered "toxic waste". lmao

What do we do about the 7.5 billion "toxic waste" generators that walk on 2 legs?

Seriously, the video lost me at the horse shit phrase "environmental racism". 

I am thinking bacon cheeseburgers tonight! yum!

1 person likes this

So.. urine and feces is now considered "toxic waste". lmao

What do we do about the 7.5 billion "toxic waste" generators that walk on 2 legs?

Seriously, the video lost me at the horse shit phrase "environmental racism". 

I am thinking bacon cheeseburgers tonight! yum!

​I don't know where you live, but in every community I have resided, human waste is treated promptly and was never sprayed over other people's homes.

Amazing how evidence of a corporate wrongdoing is dismissed when it interferes with a dietary preference.

I am without words. Americans manage to further degrade themselves on a daily basis. Sickening

​I feel the same. Acting mentally challenged passes for humor these days when we should feel sorry for these halfwits.

1 person likes this

​I don't know where you live, but in every community I have resided, human waste is treated promptly and was never sprayed over other people's homes.

Amazing how evidence of a corporate wrongdoing is dismissed when it interferes with a dietary preference.

You have obviously never lived in farm country. They tend to spray the "waste" on to the crops that they then feed those same pigs. That is where the spraying comes into play. 

Humans pollute the fuck out of the planet in practically everything they do, so step down off your high horse for a minute and realize that biological waste from pigs is completely natural while 95%+ of everything it takes for you to be on the internet and voicing your opinion is man made with a very long list of pollution contributing factors.

And yes, among the larger picture of all the things that are wrong with this world, I will dismiss these trivial matters with humor. In a perfect world this wouldn't even be a topic for discussion, but we don't and we will never live in that world. "Human Nature" says no.

The minute I realized this was a bacon bashing thread, I ignored all discussion and quickly hit reply for you OP...

find-the-fuck-i-give_o_863902.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.