Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Racism

32 posts in this topic

I hear racists everyday, screaming and yelling about how they want a "white president" in 2016...

Well...

This is realities of a "white president"...

It was a white president from Arkansas that built me... made me who I am as a person.

And it was a White president from Texas that took away everything I ever known in this world with the exception of my mom.

It was a Black president from Chicago that gave me back just 1 straggly percent of it back.

I hear racists everyday, screaming and yelling about how they want a "white president" in 2016...

Well...

This is realities of a "white president"...

It was a white president from Arkansas that built me... made me who I am as a person.

And it was a White president from Texas that took away everything I ever known in this world with the exception of my mom.

It was a Black president from Chicago that gave me back just 1 straggly percent of it back.

​When it comes to presidents, I dont think it matters what color they are. They are but Puppets on a stage!

2 people like this

Yada yada yada... please tell me this wont turn into a race baiting thread!
I know shep will never allow that!

This isn't a race baiting thread.

Its the realities.. the reality that the most evil people in the world, are white USA born, lower economic class southern Baptist republicans.. and the most greedy are their rich counterparts that they keep voting for.

This isn't a race baiting thread.

Its the realities.. the reality that the most evil people in the world, are white USA born, lower economic class southern Baptist republicans.. and the most greedy are their rich counterparts that they keep voting for.

​Thank You for your comments. I'm curious. How many presidential elections have you voted in? I've voted in 11 starting in 1972. Also, have you ever been active in any Presidential campaign's?  You know, hand out fliers, go to rallies, work phone banks, etc? The reason I'm asking is It always seems the people who complain are the ones who never vote or never get involved in the political/election process.

If you don't like your elected representatives,  then get involved in the process and change who gets elected. There is an election in 2016. Now is your chance to get off your rump and support your favorite candidate ...regardless of color.

You have a very narrow view of the world and reality Andrew. Most Americans are not racist. In truth, many are of mixed heritage if not race. 
The fact that we now have a black/white president in his second term proves this (if you believe he was actually elected by the people that is).

Curious... what 1% did Obama give you?

I voted for John Kerry in 2004

I voted for Obama in 2008

I voted for Obama again in 2012

My Dad worked on Bill Clinton's Campaign in 1992 for the state of Pennsylvania.

A lower fuel price and healthcare is what Obama had time enough to give back to me.

The white southern Baptist lower economic class republicans and their tea party...  (regardless of age)...  is what killed Obama's abilities.

Obama would have been a great president economically... we would have been repaired.

Obama was elected just 1 day before the economy was going to really collapse.

A lower fuel price and healthcare is what Obama had time enough to give back to me.

​I see, neither of those things will last because it's all a scam from the beginning.

Former oil exec: $5-a-gallon gas on the way

John Hofmeister attracted national attention in 2010 when he predicted that average U.S. gasoline prices would soar to $5 a gallon in 2012, thanks to rising crude oil prices. His forecast fell short, as the cost of filling up flirted with $4 in 2012, but never went higher.

Now, with national gasoline prices currently averaging $2.05 a gallon, their lowest level since early 2009, the former president of Shell Oil 06is issuing another warning, telling motorists that their joy ride may end sooner than they think.

"The next round of high prices is likely to start later this year, as crude rebounds to the $80s and $90s, perhaps pushing to the $100 level by late in the year or early next," Hofmeister told me the other day after a trip to Calgary, where he was promoting natural gas as a transportation fuel.

"The triggering mechanism will be global demand growth relative to how much capital constraint gets baked into future plans for production this year and next. If new production capital is deferred and demand growth continues at 2% or more, we'll see capacity constraints during 2016, an election year of course, drive prices higher. Whether we reach $4 a gallon or push past, it's too early to tell."

Moreover, Hofmeister still sees $5 gas on the horizon.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2015/01/19/gas-oil-five-dollar-gallon/21865975/

Experts see big price hikes for Obamacare

The cost of Obamacare could rise for millions of Americans next year, with one insurer proposing a 50 percent hike in premiums, fueling the controversy about just how “affordable” the Affordable Care Act really is.

The eye-popping 50 percent hike by New Mexico insurer Blue Cross Blue Shield is an outlier, and state officials may not allow it to go through. But health insurance experts are predicting that premiums will rise more significantly in 2016 than in the first two years of Obamacare exchange coverage. In 2015, for example, premiums increased by an average of 5.4 percent, according to PwC’s Health Research Institute.

Story Continued Below

The premium increases come at a tenuous time for Obamacare, which remains under fire from a Republican Congress that wants to repeal the law, while a Supreme Court ruling on federal subsidies for the health insurance looms in June as well.

“Insurers seem to be reporting higher trend, which means they are seeing bigger increases in health care costs,” said Larry Levitt, senior vice president for special initiatives at the Kaiser Family Foundation. “But really what’s going on here is they now have data showing what the risk pool looks like. Initially in 2014 they were completely guessing about who was going to enroll and how much health care they were going to use.”

Many plans haven’t yet made public their proposed rates; Monday is the deadline for publishing and providing an explanation for rate hikes of at least 10 percent. None announced so far is as dramatic as the New Mexico plan, although a few others are also quite sharp. The Blues in Maryland and Tennessee, both with the largest market share on the exchanges in their states, are seeking increases of more than 30 percent. In Oregon, Moda Health Plan — which attracted more than 40 percent of exchange customers in 2015, despite competing against a dozen other health plans — is seeking average rate increases of 25 percent. Other plans released to date — including some in these four states — are seeking far more modest increases.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/05/how-affordable-is-the-affordable-care-act-118428.html#ixzz3bl4ER2U3

Never in the history of America has a rise in the minimum wage been proven to be a cause for prices to go up, nor has social services been proven for causing prices to go up either.

That's the GOP's corporate asshole buddies and fox news saying that.

What is true is people can finally go to work and be paid for their work.

The cost of "Obamacare"  is thousands and thousands of dollars less than before the ACA... more people have health insurance, and I have an excellent plan for just under $200 a month.

And its less discriminatory.