Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

Apollo 11 never went to the moob

16 posts in this topic

Never went to the man boob. I am happy about that, actually!

(A good typo should never be wasted)

linkie no workie for me.

http://www.thespacereview.com/article/184/1

is a text article with some provocative info about the whole Apollo deception. 

It may be true that humans went to the moon, but not with the rockets and embarrassingly chintzy  lunar modules we see in official pictures. Really, seriously? We're supposed to believe this pos carried enough water, supplies, a rover for Pete's sake, and an engine to power it into a rendezvous with the mother ship orbiting around 3000 mph??

Too bad we lost the moon hoax thread at doom junkie.07tiTechHistoryLunarModuleNASA-131221509

The Moops invaded Spain in the 8th century. 

Hilarious Seinfeld episode with the Bubble Boy.:bananadancing:

Well, if anyone thinks that we didn't go to the moon and that the U.S.S.R. (at the height of the "Cold War", the Vietnam War, right after the Pueblo Incident, and who was surveying both the U.S. and the moon with dozens of space craft) didn't grab the propaganda coup of the century to report to the world that N.A.S.A. was lying....  Well, I got this bridge in Brooklyn that I own... 

1 person likes this

Tell you what, I'll buy that bridge from you if you can disprove what you find here. Good luck mate

http://davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo1.html

​Please see http://www.cnet.com/news/nvidias-new-gpu-sinks-moon-landing-hoax-using-virtual-light/.  I don't accept credit cards but you can donate $1,000,000 through PayPal to this website.

Edited by Barbarossa
left out a word in the web address.
1 person likes this

Dont bother with evidence CM, the likes of Barabarossa are too lazy to read it

​Had I placed my thread even without any text, anyone could draw their own conclusions
from the images alone, and since the videos are not archived by wayback machine, and 
even though they could had been faked, there are now relegated to the garbage heep.

The videos can sometimes be activated on the wayback machine, but you need to be quick
draw mcgraw with the mouse.

Dont bother with evidence CM, the likes of Barabarossa are too lazy to read it

Good job, Mole, getting the dj thread here.

Barbarossa forgets that the US, USSR, China were/are not separate entities. The NWO has its hold on all governments. This was a global scam and all players followed orders.  I heap scorn on astronomers and the NSA Space agency, yet I understand how those involved must obey or suffer dire consequences. 

1 person likes this

Good job, Mole, getting the dj thread here.

Barbarossa forgets that the US, USSR, China were/are not separate entities. The NWO has its hold on all governments. This was a global scam and all players followed orders.  I heap scorn on astronomers and the NSA Space agency, yet I understand how those involved must obey or suffer dire consequences. 

That is true, but there is dissension within the ranks, and it is spreading. Faction #3 has
become somewhat successful in spreading their message.

Ya gotta love those computer geeks! Lol... I sure do!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.