Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

Apocalypse Soon: California’s Snowpack Is Gone

11 posts in this topic

This movie San Andreas opened Friday, depicting the destruction of San Francisco and Los Angeles as mega-earthquakes rip apart California. The same day, a real-life catastrophe quietly unfolded high in the Sierra Nevada mountain range that runs parallel to the San Andreas Fault: The drought-stricken state’s snowpack disappeared.

The California Department of Water Resources reported Friday that mountain snowpack across the state was 0 percent of normal for May 29. That means that even before summer begins, there will essentially be no more of the crucial mountain snowmelt that California relies on to replenish the streams, rivers, and reservoirs that supply water to cities and farms.

http://news.yahoo.com/apocalypse-soon-californias-snowpack-gone-233008795.html

well looks like california is royally f##ked:1jtAL34:

California is doomed.

Get out while you still can!

Wildfire season this year will have devastating effects on the remaining water supply too.

California is doomed.

Get out while you still can!

Wildfire season this year will have devastating effects on the remaining water supply too.

​I'm in the middle of a fire zone. Last year we had voluntary evacs. Thing is when they see a fire, they wait until it's huge before they do anything. Reports of this all over the state. I've seen it with my own eyes. Twice!

I don't want to leave yet, but it's looking more and more like the right thing to do. Wait too long and lose everything, I think.

Edited by Cinnamon

I thought it when Fuku happened. But it's a lot easier said than done to up and leave in this shit economy.

May god and the universe have mercy on all the states that will be flooded with California refugees!

2 people like this

May god and the universe have mercy on all the states that will be flooded with California refugees!

​are they arriving in droves? drought or no drought, we will continue to live here..

geoengineering at its finest...  http://www.chemtrailplanet.com/     http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/geoengineering-is-not-a-solution-to-climate-change/       I live halfway between Detroit and Chicago, at any given time I can count at least a dozen jets in the sky above my house.  I use solar so I am constantly looking up at the sky.  I use to keep a file on the days that were clear with no chemtrailing.  Very shocking to me at least.  Some days it is ridiculous.  I take photos and videos and show others who then just give me that look.  They have been manipulating the weather for decades.  I was shocked a few years back when I was complaining to my patriotic, conservative father, and he said , son when I was in the air force they were seeding the sky all the time.  Do some research on nano sized particles of aluminum that you breathe in where they are chemtrailing.  It is on your skin, in your lungs, on the soil, on your garden vegetables, etc.  Only way to get rid of it is to remove your topsoil.  Now drink some fluoridated water.  Then the aluminum can pass through the blood barrier into your brain.  Geez I am getting off topic :/  Sorry about the rant...Anyhow,  is not California the bread basket of the U.S.?  I think it is all planned myself, by the powers that be.  We WILL be hit on all sides when the hammer comes down...

http://www.nass.usda.gov/Statistics_by_State/California/Publications/California_Ag_Statistics/2013cas-all.pdf

​No kidding! lol
We're already being flooded with "New Americans" who found California wasn't all they thought it would be. :balk2:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.