Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Talon

Kerry breaks leg in bicycle crash; ends overseas trip early

6 posts in this topic

GENEVA (AP) — U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry broke his leg in a bicycle crash Sunday after striking a curb, and scrapped the rest of a four-nation trip that included an international conference on combating the Islamic State group.

Kerry was in stable condition and in good spirits as he prepared to return to Boston for further treatment with the doctor who previously operated on his hip, U.S. State Department spokesman John Kirby said. He said X-rays at a Swiss hospital confirmed that Kerry fractured his right femur.

"The secretary is stable and never lost consciousness, his injury is not life-threatening and he is expected to make a full recovery," Kirby said in a statement.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/5675ff656b85464fa579d2dbacac480e/secretary-kerry-flown-swiss-hospital-after-bike-crash

Reminds me of the time Obama got beat up by his handlers and said it was a basketball accident. As if anyone who understood how the USA is run believed that for a second.

J Kerry obviously was given the treatment. Corporate thugs beat up politicians and make them do what they want. Doesn't matter what the people want, doesn't matter what the politicians want, the corporations decide what happens.

On 5/31/2015, 3:21:06, theoldmaster said:

Reminds me of the time Obama got beat up by his handlers and said it was a basketball accident. As if anyone who understood how the USA is run believed that for a second.

J Kerry obviously was given the treatment. Corporate thugs beat up politicians and make them do what they want. Doesn't matter what the people want, doesn't matter what the politicians want, the corporations decide what happens.

Harry Reid sure looked like he got beat up. If not that's one heck of an exercise equipment accident.

I wonder who really runs their numbers that they can do this with impunity?

Or is it they hold the dirty secrets file so they can make them do what they want.

Madeleine Albright had a broken arm at the same time NZ's Prime Minister John Key (former currency trader and worked at the FED for 2 years before being shoulder tapped for NZ politics) also was sporting a broken arm which was close to the time Obama got beat up on the white house basketball court. No doubt there were a few influential I missed.

Even our master have their masters it would seem. I always figured it was the people in banking and Oil and Shipping who ran these people's numbers. Purchase them (politicians) the position manipulating their ego all the way, but if they get out of line show them they are only a bag of fluids that is easily broken, or in European politics which little boy they buggered or which women they ritually murdered.

You don't get the public top without being compromised I believe. They won't trust you if they don't have damning evidence on you.

Why would high-level political figures need to get beat up? What are they not doing for those shadowy people who call the shots? This would imply that Obama, Kerry, and Reid have lines they will not cross. These people have shown that they see themselves as separate and above other people. I can't imagine people like Obama, Kerry, and Reid saying no to something that is harmful to the rest of us.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.