Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

you know that saying "break a leg" ? well....

5 posts in this topic

Secretary of State John Kerry breaks leg, cuts short European trip

BOSTON, May 31 (UPI) -- Secretary of State John Kerry is returning to the United States from an overseas trip after breaking his right femur when he crashed his bicycle in France.

Kerry, 71, is returning to Boston, Mass., on Sunday for care at Massachusetts General Hospital, where he will be treated by the same doctor who performed a previous hip surgery.

He crashed his bicycle after hitting a curb near the city of Scionzier, about 25 miles from Geneva, Switzerland.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2015/05/31/Secretary-of-State-John-Kerry-breaks-leg-cuts-short-European-trip/7031433081674/?spt=rrs&or=1

Oops.  Sorry.  I looked before I posted, but your title is a little obscure.  :1XqXnoz:

Oops.  Sorry.  I looked before I posted, but your title is a little obscure.  :1XqXnoz:

​yes i know. most of the time i try add my own spin on titles of news to make it more appealing...maybe not that a good idea hmmm

Give me a Break already! ;-) They are in the midst of the potentially most important talks ever, and he just *happens* to break a leg? An excuse for the complete failure of the talk, methinks! Not buying it this time either!

:cmicsfee:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.